** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Football lays 500 bets

ValiumViking

Let's start a glory hunt and make it interesting! 

I alreday have 15 winning bets but nothing was posted so I treat my next bet as my start. 

I'm starting with £140 and I will try to accomplish 500 straight wins. I don't have a preferred odds range and I will go all-in from time to time.

I will take in-play bets as well as bets before the game starts and I will bet almost every day as long as there is something interesting to bet on.

Simple rules:

After each winning bet half of the winning amount is banked and the other half goes to the betting bank therefore I will keep track on two different banks:

One betting bank and one with banked money.

That's it! Let's go! 

=)

Edited by ValiumViking

Betting banks before bet: Betting bank: £140, Banked amount: £0

Firing of my first bet for the evening (Made the bet earlier today):

Bet 1: Liverpool - Hoffenheim LAY Correct score Any other away win @40 to win £3.5

(Commission will be deducted from the win as I'm betting at Betfair):

Bet 3:  Paris St-Germain - St Etienne LAY Correct score 1-1 @34 to win £4.3

Felt a little strange to bet against 1-1 in a football match but Paris seems to be on fire with Neymar really boosting the team. St Etienne could score one goal but according to my somewhat short analysis Paris will score at least two times.

All the best and have a nice weekend!

VV

Bet 4:  Bournemouth - Man City HT/FT LAY Draw/Bournemouth @32 to win £4.6

Busy saturday with lots of football to bet on. The early game looks interesting and I was just about to lay 2-1 to Bournemouth but then I decided otherwise. If Bournemouth plays the best defence they are capable off they might get a draw in HT and then get a lucky shot and win with 1-0. Under normal conditions City will score a goal early on and win a solid victory. I go for option number two :).

Best of luck to you!

VV

Bet 8:  Chelsea - Everton LAY Asian Handicap Chelsea -3.0 @14.52 to win £11

Chelsea has struggled a bit in the beginning and Everton is far better than Burnley.

I can see 2-1 or 3-1 to Chelsea but win by 3 or 4 goals? No way.

Sure I can read this complety wrong but all my senses tells me that this is as rock solid as it gets.

Just give me the money (please?!).:D

Bet 9:  Liverpool - Arsenal LAY Correct score 0-0 @22 to win £6

Usally I stay away from these kind of games but I was to keen to bet. No idea how this will end. Could be 3-3 or 3-2, just a lot of goals I think. When they meet it will goals thats for sure. So i ended up with betting against no goals. Always a scary thing to bet against 0-0 but I hope it wouldn't be a tight game at all. 

So far so good. It is and it will be a long road if I keep picking the winners.

For me it's two things that could mess this up pretty fast.

1. Finding a game to bet on just for the sake of betting instead of deciding not to bet a day because there is no good games.

2. Getting greedy and looking for lower odds for the purpose of "winning more" each time. 

If I can stay away from those two my chances of actually succeeding will improve a lot.

You yourself have some interesting threads as well. I wish you the best of luck!