** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Aug 25th - 28th

bundesliga2ratings.jpg

The coming weekend's Bundesliga I and II odds are up. The ratings for Bundesliga II are available too. Unfortunately, we have to wait one more week for the Bundesliga I ratings. A lot to consider this week. What tips can you guys give this week?

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, and @thornvineembers.

Karlsruher SC-Hallescher FC

Karlsruhe relegated Team from Bundesliga 2 with very poor Start in Season. As a huge Favorite of Promotion Place, they sit now on Place 15th. In this week they sacked Coach Meister after terrible 0:4 lose against Fortuna Colgone. Change a coach can be positive and i think that we can see here. Karlsruhe with strong squad and in defensive they are very bad. 12 Goals against them is 2nd most in League - most with 13 have Halle here. For me Halle is a Team who are candidate for Relegation. Big Changing in Players in Summer and they have only 15 fit Players for the Game in Karlsruhe including 2 Goalkeepers. So new injurys are Lindenhahn and Striker Mueller. Specially the missing of Lindenhahn ist weak for Halle Squad. For me there is no doubt, that Karlsruhe will win this. Both with poor Form, but KSC must win this and they will win this. And if they can play with the total opposite because the Coach was Changing i think KSC can win with HC.

KSC @ 1.80 6/10 interwetten
KSC AHC -1.5 @ 3.00 2/10 bet365

Leverkusen-Hoffenheim

I like Leverkusen here. As i sad it in last Preview about Hoffenheim-Bremen Match last Week. For me Hoffenheim are weaker then last Season. Specially in Defensive, what you can see in Game in Midweek against Liverpool. Fast 3 Goals against them and playing also with there best Starting XI. Today it will be expected that Hoffenheim Coach Nagelsmann will rotate his squad. So it will be nearly the same who played against Bremen. And that was a lucky win for Hoffenheim.
On other Side Leverkusen with new Coach Herrlich played a really good game last Week in Season Opener against Bayern Munich. So lost 1:3 but they createt a lot of chances. And i see them playing again Offensive today. Also they have only Jedvaj not in squad because of injury. So all other players are fit. So many options today and if Leverkusen can play the same good football like last Week, i see Hoffenheim in Defensive in Trouble.
Also they maybe little bit frustrated after loosing in Liverpool. So for me here is Leverkusen the Favorite of a Win today.

Leverkusen @ 2.20 3/10 interwetten

Augsburg-Gladbach

For me this is a great Bet and nice odds for Gladbach today. Gladbach totaly dominated the game in Derby against Colgne last Weekend and have a lot of Chances.
They have no new missings - only new Signing Bobadilla can´t play against former Club Augsburg - after both teams talk about him and made compromise that they not will be play against Augsburg.
So it can be the same team who played last week against Cologne. And if Gladbach can nearly made the same Performance like last week the have some chances today.
Augsburg lost First Game in Hamburg and must fair to say, they deserved One Point. But for me both teams Hamburg and Augsburg played very weak. Also must say for me Augsburg Coach Baum isn´t the right one for the Team. For me Augsburg this year big relegation Canditate. Also they didn´t have Left Back and important player Stalyfidis in squad. He want´s to leave the club and is not in squad again. For me big blow and i think Augsburg will show again a poor Performance and then Augsburg Coach Baum will began to struggle about his position.

Gladbach @ 2.30 4/10 interwetten

Bremen-Bayern Munich

There is no doubt here that Bayern are huge Favorite. But must say i´m Bremen Fan and i not have in this preview my Fan-Glases on. But Bremen can to something today.
Munich with terrible Pre-Season and they win first Game 3:1 against Leverkusen. But Leverkusen - specially in 2nd Half - creat nice chances and Munich dosn´t look so good in Defensive. Also must say that Bayern are not that unbeatable Team in Bundesliga under Coach Ancelotti. They more domintated the League unter Guardiola. Today they have some options Back. Gk Neuer maybe make Comeback, Martinez and Thiago are back from injury.
So but now to Bremen. Under Nouri they are playing better in Defensive. I write it last Week in Preview and today now new missings or Comeback Players. So think it will be the same XI who played against Hoffenheim. Maybe the Defensive MF Player Gondorf replace the offensive Kainz. But we will se. In last Match in Bremen last Season Bremen was near at the sensation by lose only 1:2. Saw live the Game and Bremen played really well in this Game.
For me the odds here too big, because Bremen isn´t that Team who are weak in every Defensive like other Years.
So for me:

Bremen AHC+2 @ 1.73 3/10 bet365
Bremen AHC+0.5 @ 4.50 1/10 unibet

Leverkusen @ 2.20 3/10 interwetten
Gladbach @ 2.30 4/10 interwetten

Bremen AHC+2 @ 1.73 3/10 bet365
Bremen AHC+0.5 @ 4.50 1/10 unibet
KSC @ 1.80 6/10 interwetten
KSC AHC -1.5 @ 3.00 2/10 bet365

Leverkusen FT 2:2

Gladbach FT 2:2

Bremen FT 0:2

KSC FT 1:1

Maybe someone have seen some Scenes about this games. I´m without Luck in this Games. Leverkusen totaly Domintated against Hoffenheim and had chances for 2 or 3 Games.

Gladbach with the equalizer against them in 90 Minute

Bremen with late goals after 72 Minute against them

KSC dominated the game but not dangourous enough in creating chances

So a Weekend with only not enough luck