** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

EFL Cup Predictions > Aug 22nd & 23rd

2 hours ago, waynecoyne said:

stevie

from memory i have a feeling that warnock in the past has treated cup competitions with a degree of contempt

how is he likely to approach this tie do you think?

Yeah, the same here. He played our reserve team basically in the last round against Portsmouth. I am fully expecting him to do the same here. It will still be quite a strong squad with the likes of Pilkington, Bogle, Ward, and Richards all expected to be involved if fit but we won't have the likes of Zohore, Gunnarsson, Mendez-Laing etc playing.

3 hours ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

Crikey, again this round of fixtures look a minefield. Not much value in the higher league teams but we really don't know what teams are going to be put out by the higher placed clubs.

Must say though there is no way Ipswich or Hull should be them prices. 

What do you mean with the prices for Ipswich and Hull. I read that Hull won't play with a strong squad in this cup and I guess also other people read this cause it dropped from 2.3 to 2.05. Can you share your thoughts on Ipswich :)

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League Cup

Swansea have won 75% of their League Cup games against lower-league opposition.

Leicester have won 83% of their last 6 League Cup games against opposition outside the Premier League.

You can find interesting 11 Football Betting Streaks for 22.08.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-22-08-2017

Does anyone fancy Newport to get something at Leeds, or Wigan to get something at Villa. Both lower league teams are doing very well, with Newport winning away to nil at top of the table Coventry.

Both Leeds & Villa will be making changes tonight, 

Thoughts?

Yea

24 minutes ago, Sir Puntalot said:

I have a real loathing of cup matches, just so unpredictable and teams rarely at full strength. :( 

I wonder what the stats are on backing every outsider in the EFL Cup? :unsure 

Yeah think I'll give it a miss.

I was on Palace -1.5 and Ipswich with only 1 Shoot on Goal in Minute 91.... What a nice Joke... :beer

For tomorrow i fance Burnley... Blackburn with one Eye looking on the League Game against MK Dons and i think the will shacking his Suqad. Burnley with Wood in Front and i think he want´s to show that he is a good signing

And i think Combo with Huddersfield and WestHam are a good Choice. Huddersfield have a very solid Squad. Nobody i think is a Top Star and they whole Squad is nearly on the same Level. So Coach Wagner make changes those Players can show that they are pushing for a place in League Games.

WestHam must do this. Poor Start in Season and they must win to keep Morale Up and Coach Bilic want not more pressure on him and his team.

Cheltenham poor in Form and i think WestHam are want to take the next Round for sure.