** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Naps Comp - Thursday Aug 17th

5.30 Yarmouth

Hope Is High NAP 7/4 Bet365/Skybet

Won here back in June and the filly has run really well on her three outings since. I though she should have won here last time out but Silvestre De Sousa had a rare bad day at the office in my opinion and got into a poor position. He rallied but just failed and i fully expect him to be more prominent this time and make amends.

4.50 Salisbury: Class 5 Handicap, 6f

Ryan Moore on board for the sole runner of father Gary at Salisbury - interesting. Grand Myla is also interesting because she made an okay seasonal reappearance at Bath last month and drops now to a career lowest- and more realistic mark.

Conditions should suit and she has a good draw. Stripping fitter for the latest run and potentially with a bit of improvement left given she was a late foal, I feel she is overpriced here.

Selection:
Grand Myla @ 8/1 William Hill

Chepstow 8.15 Bonjour Steve @ 13/2 Ladbrokes win thanks

Bonjour Steve...from Richard Price yard the 6yo in a C&D winner and has found a handful of place finishes round here as well especially over the 6f on soft going and the more rain that falls today the better for horse ,

He's been knocking at door this year after winning at Southwell 6f AW his next seven turf races has saw three 3rd place finishes and last run 14 days ago at Ffos las 6f (heavy) led at furlong pole but was headed inside final furlong and although he fought back he ended 3rd beaten a head with young Mitch Godwin in saddle, The yard bring a more experience jockey in David Probert who won on him this time last year,