** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

August 21 - August 27

I think Struff has to be backed to beat Cuevas.Struff started with a 2 tie-break win against Gombos while Cuevas is losing to everybody these days and even Ofner beat him.Struff is no world beater but i will give him a go given how poor Cuevas has been in the past 2 months losing all of his 3 starts...1.83 with bet365

Back Tobias Kamke to beat Noah Rubin at 1.89 with Pinnacle

Back Christian Harrison to beat James McGee at 1.71 with Marathonbet

Harrison is just better than McGee already, while Rubin is getting back from an injury, so I'm not sure what makes him the favourite against Kamke. The German might be out-of-form, but he should have the fitness to pull through.

Yep :loon.

Antonia Lottner to beat Mayo Hibi at 1.81 with Pinnacle

Just the better player imo. Hibi has more practice on hard courts, but the fact that she's playing exclusively on the ITF circuit isn't all that thrilling.

Filip Krajinovic to beat Lukas Rosol at 1.56 with Pinnacle

Unfortunately, Rosol has turned into some sort of a joke after missing those match points against Gilles Muller at Wimbledon. Krajinovic has already beaten him twice in this season and this should be a repeat of that.

Back Renzo Olivo to beat Evan King at 1.67 with BetVictor

Back Vera Zvonareva (+3.5) to beat Jamie Loeb at 1.91 with Pinnacle

Back Basak Eraydin (+5.5) to beat Viktoria Kuzmova at 1.85 with Pinnacle

Lots and lots of matches in the qualifiers today, but these are the three I like the most. Olivo is a class above King, while Zvonareva and Eraydin should have more than enough to trouble their opponents imo. The real quality gaps are either minimal or non-existent honestly.