** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Aug 18th - 21st

ligue1ratings.jpg

ligue2ratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the Ligue 1 and 2 matches for the coming weekend. Apologies for the issue with last week's odds and ratings. Not sure where they disappeared to! Let's get back on the hunt this week! What do you all think heading into these games? Neymar already proving his worth it seems? He can do it in a 3-0 rout but can he do it against tougher opposition?

@DrO@Icongene, @Pep004, @Pipoca, @FCNA, @betcatalog, @KingSoccertips, @michaelwinsall, @rangers234, @DrBetter, @sajtion, @KikoCy, @Tanktop, @zemo91, @hairline, @mrclubbie, @clubgowi, @neilovan, @WinningAdvice, and @Lisandri.

Metz look extremely poor offering very little in attack and very weak in left back and left midfield positions, question marks about two central defenders as well. Seem to lack organisation questions for manager already. On top of that up front lacking quality Roux not hitting the mark only 1 shot hit the target v Bordeaux not good enough. I expect an easy win for Monaco and expecting them to beat the AH of -1.25 @ 1.82 Pinnacle

19.8 Nice - Guingamp 2 @ 5,00 Veikkaus

Nice is playing CL against Napoli on wednesday 16th and tuesday 22nd and in the middle of those important games against guingamp on saturday. Three games in 6days! I expect heavy rotation and its early season so guingamp is worth a bet.

I am still amazed by Monaco's high conversion rate. For example in the match against Dijon, they haven't prepared lots of chances (less than against Juventus in CL last year), but they won 1-4. 4 of 6 shots on the goal finished in the net and as long as they will play like this, "smaller" teams cannot surprise them. What bothers me today is, that Metz is used to be rock solid when it comes to defending set-pieces, and Monaco scored most of their goals this season right from set-pieces, so 1,30 is simply too short for me, even though without Nguette, Metz is loosing another solid attacker and I really think that they will have big problems this season if they won't bring any attacker till end of the transfer window.

Nantes is facing a tough match against Troyes (where they should take all three points) as plenty of players are out injured.

Edited by Pep004

guingamp has started season better than nice and i expect them to score. i was not impressed with nice after watching them recently. i think without balotelli they are very ordinary side

angers is a team i like and they can score goals. they are good match for marseille and i expect them to claim a point.

i expect four or five goals in montpellier vs strasburg match. i think montpellier has been shy on goals since the start of season and strasbourg could be the one to initiate some action in open match

I like Rennes -0.75 versus Dijon. Dijon have conceded 7 goals in opening 2 games and 3 from set-piece v Monaco. Rennes in my opinion are very well drilled side at set-pieces and had a goal the last day from a training ground move. I expect them to exploit Dijon's weakness and in my opinion -0.75 @ 1.86 represents some value.

Edited by sodabrab