** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Aug 18th - 21st

bundesliga2ratings.jpg

Odds and ratings for Bundesliga II are up now for next weekend but only the odds are available for the Bundesliga with ELO ratings not updated until the teams have played more games.

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, and @thornvineembers, what do you guys think will go down in these matches?

Hoffenheim-Bremen

Don´t know why we have here such Odds. Bremen never such a Outsider. Main Focus on Hoffenheim Side for sure the 2nd Leg Game at next Midweek against Liverpool and so we will see some Rotation in the Squad i think. Hoffenheim have a big squad but i think in the deep not on high Level. Now they will miss maybe important Player Toljan who are in a Transfer to Dortmund - rumours said. So think we can to here a doubt for him and if he still is Hoffenheim Player at Weekend - i think he won´t play because the Liverpool Game.
Bremen loves to play here in Hoffenheim. There was 9 Games in Bundesliga so far in Hoffenheim and Bremen only Lose 1 Game and winning 5. They style of Hoffenheim´s Football is very good for Bremen´s Counter Attacking Football, specially under Nouri Bremen made this better and better.
Bremen will miss Moisander and Junuzovic as important Players but both are missed last Weekend in Cup Game and Moisander was at the moment not missing too much, because the 3 Defenders Bauer, Sané and Vejlkovic doing a great Job. Also Junuzovic at the begin of the Season i think not such an important missing. Delenay and Eggestein doing also a good Job in Cup Game. And then we have the old Problem Side of Werder - but now i didn´t see here any Problems - because they have with New Signing Augustinsson a really good Player who can play there.
Also Kainz will be sitting on Bench and after Cup Suspension Bartels will replace him. For me this is better for the Werder Offensive - because Bartels are love to play with Main Striker Kruse in Front.
So for me here Bremen will grab minimum One Point.

X or Bremen @ 2.10 4/10 bet365
Bremen @ 4.33 1/10 bet365

Bayern München v Bayer Leverkusen

Bayern München (last season): Neuer (26/0 first goalkeeper), Bernat (18/2 d), Boateng (13/0 d), Martinez (25/1 d), Thiago (27/6 m), Rodriguez (m, newcomer)

Bayer Leverkusen (last season): Kampl (30/1 m), Brandt (32/3 m), Pohjanpalo (11/6 f), Havertz (24/4 m)(all doubtful), Jedvaj (18/1 d), Bender (9/0 m, captain)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Wolfsburg-Dortmund

Nice Game here and i think Dortmund will win this. Wolfsburg with not so a good Performance in Cup against Lower League Team Norderstedt and actually specially in Defensive with many important missings. So they are missing new Transfer Brooks, Bruma, Traesch, Stefaniak, Vierinha and Jung.
Specially the missings of Bruma and Brooks are bad for Wolfsbug.
Also all last 4 Games was winning by Dortmund and last 3 Meetings was terrible for Wolfsburg with 2 times a 1:5 and once a 0:3.
Dortmund also with not so good Pre-Friendlys and a "easy" win in Cup now with 2nd "important" Game of the Season. How good Dortmund can play under new Coach Brosz they show in first Game of the Season in Super-Cup against Bayern Munich. Dortmund with wide and good quality in Squad so they can replace some missings. Demebelé is missing here, Reus and Schuerrle are also missing. And there are some more Long-Term Absences, like Weigl, Guerreiro and Schmelzer. But the Starting XI of Dortmund is great. They have acutally no Champions League Games in Midweek and so they can make a strong start here in Bundesliga. Think Wolfsburg isn´t so good at the Moment from Performances and also with there Missings in Defensive. So for me this will be:

Dortmund @ 1.85 5/10 bet365

Bielefeld-Bochum

Game of 2. Bundesliga today and with a win Bielefeld can join the 1st Place in Table and will be only Team with 3 of 3 Wins in League. But i didn´t expected this. Let me say they have now 2 Wins against Regensburg at Home and away in Fuerth. So nothing special from the teams and there performances wasn´t such good. With a little bit Luck they was winning in Fuerth and also against Regensburg they can play Draw.
For today they have some important missings. Central Midfield Players Prietl are out and his Partner on this Position Schütz are doubt - think he will play. But saw Bielefeld in Cup against Düsseldorf and must say. Bielefeld are lucky that they didn´t lose in Regular Time and they totaly deserved the lose in Extra Time. So Düsseldorf for me from the squad are the same Level from Bochum. Both want to play for Promotion Places this Year. Bochum have today some missings in Defensive but for me they can all be replace. Missing today Perthel, Celozzi, Rieble and new injured Player Fabian. So you see first 3 Players are Long-Term and Fabian are new.
Bochum with not so good start. Lose at Home against St. Pauli and Draw against Duisburg. So i saw Highlights from both Games. One Half-Time Bochum was not good performances and in other Half-Time they playing great and creating a lot of chances. So they have new Coach scince Summer with Atalan who are coming fom 3. Bundesliga Club Lotte. For me very good Coach and i expected that now the players slowly knows who he want to play. For me Bochum are not a outsider today - Bielefeld are litte overrated at the moment i think. For me Bochum will not Lose today.

Bochum AHC 0 @ 2.30 3/10 bet365

11 hours ago, Neubs said:
Bielefeld-Bochum

Game of 2. Bundesliga today and with a win Bielefeld can join the 1st Place in Table and will be only Team with 3 of 3 Wins in League. But i didn´t expected this. Let me say they have now 2 Wins against Regensburg at Home and away in Fuerth. So nothing special from the teams and there performances wasn´t such good. With a little bit Luck they was winning in Fuerth and also against Regensburg they can play Draw.
For today they have some important missings. Central Midfield Players Prietl are out and his Partner on this Position Schütz are doubt - think he will play. But saw Bielefeld in Cup against Düsseldorf and must say. Bielefeld are lucky that they didn´t lose in Regular Time and they totaly deserved the lose in Extra Time. So Düsseldorf for me from the squad are the same Level from Bochum. Both want to play for Promotion Places this Year. Bochum have today some missings in Defensive but for me they can all be replace. Missing today Perthel, Celozzi, Rieble and new injured Player Fabian. So you see first 3 Players are Long-Term and Fabian are new.
Bochum with not so good start. Lose at Home against St. Pauli and Draw against Duisburg. So i saw Highlights from both Games. One Half-Time Bochum was not good performances and in other Half-Time they playing great and creating a lot of chances. So they have new Coach scince Summer with Atalan who are coming fom 3. Bundesliga Club Lotte. For me very good Coach and i expected that now the players slowly knows who he want to play. For me Bochum are not a outsider today - Bielefeld are litte overrated at the moment i think. For me Bochum will not Lose today.

Bochum AHC 0 @ 2.30 3/10 >bet365

FT 2:0