** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Aug 19th - 21st

16 hours ago, robbiewilliamson ESQ said:

Screenshot_20170820-141453.png

hmm £95 quid on a goalless draw ha ha even man city defensive players are more attacking this season then last. i can't believe some individuals on these boards go for bet's like these. i really can't see this coming off

6 minutes ago, robbiewilliamson ESQ said:

They failed the last time they played them lol

i give you 1 percent chance and that's all. have you seen the players man city bought in the transfer window. the attacking talent is the best in europe at the moment along with real madrid and barcelona. if you win that bet it's going to be some call. 

Man CIty v Everton

Monday night football opens with a bang. A huge fixture, but where is the bet value and the smart money going ? 

City look impressive. They have quality in abundance. The bench looks ridiculously strong. However, the bottom line is that you can only put 11 players on the field at once. 

Man for man Everton don't match up badly. They need to start believing that they belong with the big boys. Ditch their inferiority complex, play well and hold your own. 

You gain respect and you develop your own inner identity and confidence. Rooney was brought in to guide, help confidence, and change the mindset. 

Everton have to keep the game tight and be patient. An open game will not help their cause ! They have a more than decent squad, and mentally, they now have to step up and believe. Excellent signings and players have a real opportunity to shine. Do you step up or fold ? What an opportunity, that Ross Barkley must be cursing on missing and not being part of. 

Keep the game tight and compact, frustrate City and then see what happens. They need to pile forward on free kicks and set pieces. These will be the best opportunities for goals. 

Away Double chance (Win/draw) - Odds 3.6 

Monday 21st August

Manchester City v Everton

Apologises for the short summary for this bet.

Manchester City averaged 7.95, 8.16, 8.95, 8.16 and 7.53 corners over the last 5 seasons.

Everton have averaged 4, 4.95, 4.68, 5.63 and 5.84 corner over the last 5 seasons.

Already both have shown all be it after only one match a desire to attack down the flanks with Manchester City having 10 in the first game and Everton having 6.

The quotes of Over 11.5 at slightly odds on is more then acceptable for tonight's match.

Summary

1pt Over 11 Corner Manchester City v Everton 19/20 Victor Chandler

Even tough my prediction won, I was really not impressed by EVerton. They really showed very little and were dominated by 10 men. How are they not able to pass the ball around ? These are professionals, and the only plan they had was to hoof it down the flanks and hope for the best !

I expected more craft and skill from them...

Edited by neilovan

Pep is overrated. Carried by Messi, Xavi, Iniesta all these years. And even a monkey would win the German league with that Bayern squad. He will never win the EPL. Too much competition. But I'm sure he goes crying to the Arabs "I can't work with these players. I need Hazard, Lukaku, Kane, Kante, Coutinho, Pogba,..." 

Edited by discipline

5 hours ago, discipline said:

Pep is overrated. Carried by Messi, Xavi, Iniesta all these years. And even a monkey would win the German league with that Bayern squad. He will never win the EPL. Too much competition. But I'm sure he goes crying to the Arabs "I can't work with these players. I need Hazard, Lukaku, Kane, Kante, Coutinho, Pogba,..." 

you are 500% correct , I always say same words but damn media stupied and like him because he is spanish lol , U know how they love spain and spanish people in Europe , because these holidays and all other stupied things 

give me Bayern with this  squad and I win for you German league for next 20 years