** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kevin Pullein Saturday Picks 2017/18

• 2 weeks later...

My best guess is he'll have a piece or two in the RP pullout (due 7th June I believe) where he'll offer some views and might put up a selection. Beyond that I suspect not. I imagine he's finished for the season now so probably time for a final update.

On 5/8/2018 at 3:02 PM, harry_rag said:

22 winners from 33 selections, +14.5 points to advised stakes with an ROI of 42.03%. +13.55 points to level stakes with an ROI of 41.06%.

No further bets so that's how things finished, making it the most successful season since records began (on here, at least)! Overall record going back to the 2013/14 season is as follows:

177 bets showing a level stakes profit of 45.1 points with an ROI of 25.48%. This is only the second season I've recorded to advised stakes, which show 68 bets, 18.96 points profit and ROI of 32.68%.

The level stakes ROI has been (earliest to latest) 27.03%, 25.91%, 13.04%, 21.84% and 41.06%. Don't know what was up with him in that middle year! :)