** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Spanish Super Cup Predictions > Aug 13th

spainsupercup.jpg

The Spanish Super Cup is coming up this weekend and it sees Copa del Rey winners Barcelona play La Liga champions Real Madrid in an early season El Clasico. There will be huge attention on how Barcelona cope after the sale of Neymar to PSG for £198 million. Is it the end of this great Barcelona team? Or is it the opportunity for another younger talent to step up and make their name?

WinningAdvice, @Joachim, @Simeon Borisof, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @Notorious, @discipline, @gabymnk, @Pipoca, @TyperExpert_PL, @mikel45, and @Kunal888, are any of you guys betting on this epic opening game?

On 09/08/2017 at 4:07 PM, zemo91 said:

the bookies are being verry generous ,I'm going with Real Madrid double chance @1.87

I think I'm with you there. I don't think losing Neymar is the biggest issue for Barcelona. I think they need to freshen up in a number of places. Their defence is still an issue. I can see a high-scoring game but I think Real Madrid will prevail with the win... will it be over 90 minutes though? I'm not sure so I think double chance at those odds are irresistible.