** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

August 7 - August 13

Mackenzie McDonald (+4.5) to beat John Millman at 1.80 with Pinnacle

A very quick turnaround for Millman here, so I fancy McDonald to stay competitive. He's a good player, making steady progress in the Challengers - and he should be much fresher than his opponent in this one as well.

Benoit Paire to beat Jared Donaldson at 1.85 with Pinnacle

Beating Pouille was a good result for Donaldson, but the Frenchman was nowhere near his standards, so Paire should be a much tougher test. I wouldn't dare to back him at these odds outside big tournaments, but this is a Masters 1000, so he should care and be at least somewhat focused.

21 hours ago, WinningTipster said:

1 PICK FOR WTA CANADA MATCH:

MUGURUZA-FLIPKENS 2:0 SETS @ 1.68 pinnacle
Muguruza had a solid tournament last week starting the US hard court season after Wimbledon win. For Flipkens, hard is probably a worst surface to play on.

Why don't you reply to my comments? People are following your bets and they deserve to know if you are profitable with those low odds games, because what i followed was loser mostly. Please do not take it as offence, but it's important in betting to have some informations :)

2 hours ago, tomagio said:

Why don't you reply to my comments? People are following your bets and they deserve to know if you are profitable with those low odds games, because what i followed was loser mostly. Please do not take it as offence, but it's important in betting to have some informations :)

His call and decision. You can always crunch the data on your own ;).

4 hours ago, tomagio said:

you can see my picks statistics on my website listed in my signature below. every pick i make (win or lose) is there.

In the dictionary the word 'inconsistent' should really be linked to a lot of these tennis players. I'm guessing they are the same hopeless useless retards in the real world too?.. Or is it just a court thing.

It hurts to even watch them.

Edited by MysticMoron

21 minutes ago, MysticMoron said:

In the dictionary the word 'inconsistent' should really be linked to a lot of these tennis players. I'm guessing they are the same hopeless useless retards in the real world too?.. Or is it just a court thing.

It hurts to even watch them.

Comes with the fact that it's an individual sport. You either accept it or bet (or lay bets) live.

12 hours ago, David-PP said:

Hello Winning Tipster !! 

Thanks for your great job. :)

Your web site is done. Some friends to me would like to receive your pronostics by mail ? How is possible to register to your mailing list ? 

Thank you very much

David

The website is working OK now (had some technical problems yesterday). Your friends can go to the website and subscribe to the picks through the website.

36 minutes ago, WinningTipster said:

The website is working OK now (had some technical problems yesterday). Your friends can go to the website and subscribe to the picks through the website.

David should know that this is not your website and should not be leaving messages here for you, unless it is a tactical ploy to validate yourself after the initial question you were asked. Speaking about that, there is nothing on your website that gives us any answers to the questions raised about your overall performance. Your website also has a link to a punters lounge that is identical to this one in every sense, but not the same. Is that anything related to this one? only wondering!!!

50 minutes ago, Sm0k3rZ said:

Czech agut to beat monfils? That should come through? What is your opinion

I'm probably not someone you should be taking advice from at the moment :\. I've got a slight lean on Monfils honestly, I don't know what should energize him more than what happened yesterday. But yeah, he also has all those eternal injuries and the long match could've reignited them as well. One for live betting probably, you want to see how Monfils is moving around before betting.

2 hours ago, liquidglass said:

David should know that this is not your website and should not be leaving messages here for you, unless it is a tactical ploy to validate yourself after the initial question you were asked. Speaking about that, there is nothing on your website that gives us any answers to the questions raised about your overall performance. Your website also has a link to a punters lounge that is identical to this one in every sense, but not the same. Is that anything related to this one? only wondering!!!

Yes, I suggest to contact me in private. This is not a place for that.

There is a performance record page on my website with an Excel file to download.

Again, lets not "flood" the topic, please.

Hi,

I havent shared a bet for several weeks now.

I see a real value on Mannarino vs. Chung.
Mannarino is very inconsistent but he has shown very good tennis lately. He should have beat Berdych last week. So far in Montreal, he played 2 important players (Medvedev and Raonic) and beat them both 

80% winning on first sever vs. Raonic who was a little bit injured, it's true and 81% against Medvedev. With such stats, it's hard to break him.

On the other hand, Chung defeated Lopez in 3 sets and a invisible Goffin. Adrian should do the work today.

I take him @2 to Win (7 units) + -1,5 sets @ 3,5 (3 units).

Good luck,

By the way, I put medium stake on Monfils. I watched his game yesterday and it should be ok against RBA. H2H on hard is 3-0 monfils in 2 sets everytime...