** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany 3. Bundesliga 1st&2nd Aug

Erfurt-Rostock

So we have a nice game here. About Erfurt i write something in last Thread and the situation in Erfurt is now very bad. 3 important players will be miss the game against Rostock. Menz, Moeckel and Kamlott are injured or Suspended. So for me it´s a very bad situation. Also they will miss Laurito, Uhzan and Vocaj.
Specially the missing from Laurito and Vocaj made the situation not even better for Erfurt - both are defensive Players. So i think the weak squad from Erfurt is actually for me the weakest of the league if they can´t play with that missing players.
On other Side Rostock with New Coach Dotchev starting really well in the season. Didn´t expect that and fairly i must say i didn´t trust that team. Many transfers in and out in the Summer but actually in first 2 games they play really solid. Tomorrow they will miss also some players. Rankovic, Quiring and Grupe will miss the game by injury. All 3 i think are good players and can help Rostock in this Season. But Fact is that they have also missed last Game - so the starting XI i think will be not rotated enough. Last Weekend they played 0-0 against Grosapach and with a little bit more effectivity they can grab all 3 Points.
So for me tomorrow Rostock can grab all 3 Points from Erfurt.

Rostock @ 2.55 3/10 tipico

Wehen-Unterhaching

Wehen has got a really strong team this season i think. They have not that individuall class, but they have a really strong Physis and a strong team with all players. So you can see this in there first 2 games. Against Jena it wasn´t that good Game, but they managed the 0 on Jena side and win and last weekend, they smashed Osnabrueck in their own stadium with 4-0. this should give the whole team a big moral boost, also they solid in financial and they want to fight for Promotion this year.
Unterhaching on other side a new promoted team and with a very yound and unexpected Squad. See this against Bremen II in Away Game where they lost 0-3 and it can be easy a 0-5 or something like this. Last Weekend they have a Home Win against big Favorite Karlsruhe. But didn´t take this result too high. Karlsruhe for Sure big Favorite, but they need time with his new team. So now they playing against a very strong Wehen Team - where every player fight for each other. So i didn´t see here Unteraching grabing anything.
Wehen for me actually a class above Unterhaching.

Wehen @ 2.15 3/10 tipico

Werder Bremen II-Karlsruhe

Nice one here today. Karlsruhe last Season relegated from Bundesliga 2 and now with very bad start in the Season. They have a good Squad but didn´t work actually as a team. Showing good Morale after 0-2 down in first Game against Osnabrueck with a 2-2 draw. But lose last Weekend against Unterhaching with 2-3. So Defensive they are not stable enough actually. The offensive are great with Fink and Stroh-Engel. Think they need now more games to find his own as a team.

On other Side we have the youth team from Werder Bremen. Starting great against Unterhaching with a 3-0 Home Win and playing also very good Football against Wuerzburg last Weekend where they become a late equalizer.

Today they becoming Central Defender Verlaat and Striker Eggestein from first Team. Fairly i must say both are playing last Season in Bremen II and think this season they will play most of time in Bremen II team. But they have both trained the whole Summer now with the first team and both made a good Performance there. Also Bremen II have Aycicek in the squad a player who i think is too good for this League but not good enough for the first Team. So he play now in this team and the Club talk to him that he must find a new club. In there time they will play with the Bremen II team and played very good - by shooting 2 Goals against Unterhaching. So both Teams with very good Offensive Lines and Bremen II also with solid defensive but Karlsruhe will find slowly as a team and they will find the net i think minimum once. So for me here:

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.83 4/10 bet365

11 hours ago, Neubs said:

Werder Bremen II-Karlsruhe

Nice one here today. Karlsruhe last Season relegated from Bundesliga 2 and now with very bad start in the Season. They have a good Squad but didn´t work actually as a team. Showing good Morale after 0-2 down in first Game against Osnabrueck with a 2-2 draw. But lose last Weekend against Unterhaching with 2-3. So Defensive they are not stable enough actually. The offensive are great with Fink and Stroh-Engel. Think they need now more games to find his own as a team.

On other Side we have the youth team from Werder Bremen. Starting great against Unterhaching with a 3-0 Home Win and playing also very good Football against Wuerzburg last Weekend where they become a late equalizer.

Today they becoming Central Defender Verlaat and Striker Eggestein from first Team. Fairly i must say both are playing last Season in Bremen II and think this season they will play most of time in Bremen II team. But they have both trained the whole Summer now with the first team and both made a good Performance there. Also Bremen II have Aycicek in the squad a player who i think is too good for this League but not good enough for the first Team. So he play now in this team and the Club talk to him that he must find a new club. In there time they will play with the Bremen II team and played very good - by shooting 2 Goals against Unterhaching. So both Teams with very good Offensive Lines and Bremen II also with solid defensive but Karlsruhe will find slowly as a team and they will find the net i think minimum once. So for me here:

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.83 4/10 >bet365

FT 2:0 for Werder II....

Karlsruhe on a bad run now...