** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Hungarian Grand Prix

Hungary GP

Stats

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 23.15.52.png

Interesting that only 3 pole sitters have won since 2006 and five winners have come from off the front row, thats a bit unusual these days.

As you can see Red Bull have had a bit of success here and its not been a happy hunting ground for Ferrari, 2004 was there last victory.

Neck and neck at the top of the championship after Hamilton won the British GP and he's 4/7 with Skybet to win the title.

Only 3 Safety Cars since 2007 and Bet365 are betting 5/6 each of two, the weather may be the deciding factor here. We are also looking at the same price for the Unders/Overs so a very tight betting race this weekend. I'll have a look at qualifying before betting this week.

:ok

Ferrari bounced back to form after a couple of quiet days in practice and Vettel sits on pole for tomorrows race. Raikkonen is also on the front row and i'm not sure why all the experts seem to think that its crucial to be on the front row here? Maybe i'm missing something, I know its hard to overtake but it is in most places. Anyway I think the betting is a big tight with Vettel 2/5 and Raikkonen 5/1.

Each Way betting has long since been of no value in F1 due to the bookies only paying on the first two but Hamilton at 8/1 looks too good to miss.

I still think Red Bull will go well here and i'm always picking the wrong one so will back both a decent prices to make the Podium.

Praying for a Ferrari blow out:lol

Bets

L.Hamilton EW 8/1 Skybet
Top 3 Finish: Verstappen 5/2 Ricciardo 3/1 (both Skybet)
Over 15.5 Finishers : 1/1 Corals