** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Naps - Thursday July 27th

10 minutes ago, Jimmy2shoes said:

Awesome :ok

Always great seeing a punter HAVE A GO - Unlike those that sit on the sidelines 

Only problem with this Jimmy is it wasn't actually Mandarin Princess that ran, it was stablemate Millie's Kiss!! And no I'm not joking.. don't know how this will play out in the rules of the comp haha?!

https://www.racingpost.com/news/yarmouth-fiasco/drama-as-wrong-horse-wins-race/294547

3 minutes ago, DanV89 said:

Only problem with this Jimmy is it wasn't actually Mandarin Princess that ran, it was stablemate Millie's Kiss!! And no I'm not joking.. don't know how this will play out in the rules of the comp haha?!

https://www.racingpost.com/news/yarmouth-fiasco/drama-as-wrong-horse-wins-race/294547

That's BONKERS! :lol

2 minutes ago, Jimmy2shoes said:

That's BONKERS! :lol

Unbelievable mate. Wonder what the stewards will make of it? I know that the horse that finished '2nd' if you will which was a 4/6 favourite, quite a few bookies have paid out on that horse. 

1 minute ago, DanV89 said:

Unbelievable mate. Wonder what the stewards will make of it? I know that the horse that finished '2nd' if you will which was a 4/6 favourite, quite a few bookies have paid out on that horse. 

In the hands of our resident adjudicator, but i was always under the impression results are what is stated in the press, and that will read Mandarin Princess 

I'm sure it's not something we've heard the last about, but what a crazy thing to happen. 

Paddy Power

Paying out on the 50-1 and Fyre Cay and voiding all losers

Paddy Power spokesman Paul Binfield said: “This is like a plot out of a Dick Francis novel which has catastrophically gone astray and we’re paying out on the 50-1 three-year-old winner of the juvenile race and the odds-on second to do our very best for punters in what is a most unusual occurrence.”

1 hour ago, DanV89 said:

RESULT STANDS - WEIGHED IN :lol:lol

What a total farce, eh!  I'll be disappointed if you disqualify me, but at the same time I'll understand.

8 minutes ago, Rainbow said:

RESULT STANDS - WEIGHED IN :lol:lol

What a total farce, eh!  I'll be disappointed if you disqualify me, but at the same time I'll understand.

If BH cant solve it this Lady said she'l take the case :lol

The thing is, it's a result that will get amended in time and the trainer will get banned or fined probably both.

judge-judy.jpg

1 hour ago, Jimmy2shoes said:

If BH cant solve it this Lady said she'l take the case :lol

The thing is, it's a result that will get amended in time and the trainer will get banned or fined probably both.

judge-judy.jpg

LOL as Judge Judy is a woman, she may opt for 'Girl Power' :lol   In my defence, your honour, I made my selection in good faith and knew nothing of saddling the wrong horse.  I've been on the end of plenty of bad luck recently, so feel I deserve this blessing :lol:lol:lol