** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Jul 28th - 31st

bundesliga2odds.jpg

The Bundesliga II is back this coming weekend! No ELO ratings due to it being the first game so the odds and some research on transfers is all we have to work on! What are you guys looking at for this weekend?

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Neubs, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, and @thornvineembers, would love to see you all get involved after making this section so enthralling last season. :ok

• Bochum-St.Pauli

Here we have the first Game of the Season and it´s a nice one. Both Teams changed the coach. On St. Pauli side i see it very positive, because New Coach Janßen was Co-Coach last Season so think we can talk not for sure fom a new coach. On other side Bochum changed Coach 2-3 weeks now and have with Atalan a Coach who made a very good Job in Germany Bundesliga 3 with Lotte. But now 2 or 3 weeks for this new coach for me is too short to make the players clear who i want to play. So St. Pauli for me here Favorites. Not even a new coach and playing a really strong 2nd Round in last Season. So only Captain Gonther leave the club to Dynamo Dresden, but specially in Offensive the Team was now stronger because they have now with new player Allagui and Bouhaddouz 2 differnt Strikers who can be playing perfect each other i think. Also for Gonther they transfered Schoppenhauer from Wuerzburg - not a 1 to 1 replacement but maybe he will surpried every one.
    On other Side Bochum. Now new Coach and for me they didn´t make the team better in this Transfer Window. Diamantakos, Kruse, and Hinterseer where are coming but they are not close this huge problem for Bochum that they have now a strong Striker who can easy score 13-20 Goals in the Season. Also Forward and strong in last Season Jonathan Wurtz are on the list from different other Teams. So maybe he´s not fresh enough in the head today.
    Both with no important missings today and i think St. Pauli should be here today the better team.

St Pauli DNB @ 2.10 3/10 tipico

15 hours ago, Neubs said:
  • Bochum-St.Pauli

Here we have the first Game of the Season and it´s a nice one. Both Teams changed the coach. On St. Pauli side i see it very positive, because New Coach Janßen was Co-Coach last Season so think we can talk not for sure fom a new coach. On other side Bochum changed Coach 2-3 weeks now and have with Atalan a Coach who made a very good Job in Germany Bundesliga 3 with Lotte. But now 2 or 3 weeks for this new coach for me is too short to make the players clear who i want to play. So St. Pauli for me here Favorites. Not even a new coach and playing a really strong 2nd Round in last Season. So only Captain Gonther leave the club to Dynamo Dresden, but specially in Offensive the Team was now stronger because they have now with new player Allagui and Bouhaddouz 2 differnt Strikers who can be playing perfect each other i think. Also for Gonther they transfered Schoppenhauer from Wuerzburg - not a 1 to 1 replacement but maybe he will surpried every one.
    On other Side Bochum. Now new Coach and for me they didn´t make the team better in this Transfer Window. Diamantakos, Kruse, and Hinterseer where are coming but they are not close this huge problem for Bochum that they have now a strong Striker who can easy score 13-20 Goals in the Season. Also Forward and strong in last Season Jonathan Wurtz are on the list from different other Teams. So maybe he´s not fresh enough in the head today.
    Both with no important missings today and i think St. Pauli should be here today the better team.

St Pauli DNB @ 2.10 3/10 tipico

FT 1:0 :cheers

Magdeburg-Erfurt

First Home Game for Magdeburg and they where trashed last Weekend by a 1-4 against Großaspach. But fairly must say Lotte have shoot some good Goals and Magdeburg was´nt that bad. But now they will face today Erfurt. Magdeburg last Season very Strong at Home and they want to play for Promotion-Places this Year. Erfurt on other Side with solid Draw against Muenster last Week. But for me they will be Big Relegation Candidate for this year. They have not enough money and loose some important players in the Summer. Tyrala, Erb and Aydin all left the Club. Also they bought not so good Players i think. Also they fact is that they will today miss Moeckel in defensive by injury. Another big Blow for Erfurt. If Magdeburg can be such strong like last Year at Home - i think it will be a Win for them today.

Magdeburg @ 1.80 4/10 interwetten

12 hours ago, Neubs said:
Magdeburg-Erfurt

First Home Game for Magdeburg and they where trashed last Weekend by a 1-4 against Großaspach. But fairly must say Lotte have shoot some good Goals and Magdeburg was´nt that bad. But now they will face today Erfurt. Magdeburg last Season very Strong at Home and they want to play for Promotion-Places this Year. Erfurt on other Side with solid Draw against Muenster last Week. But for me they will be Big Relegation Candidate for this year. They have not enough money and loose some important players in the Summer. Tyrala, Erb and Aydin all left the Club. Also they bought not so good Players i think. Also they fact is that they will today miss Moeckel in defensive by injury. Another big Blow for Erfurt. If Magdeburg can be such strong like last Year at Home - i think it will be a Win for them today.

Magdeburg @ 1.80 4/10 interwetten

FT 3:0 :cheers

Dynamo Dresden-Duisburg

For me here Dresden will win this. Duisburg promoted from 3rd League but they are typical Bundesliga 3 team. For me they will have a tough season for fight against Relegation. They have some new players like Froede, Stoppelkamp, Tashchy or Nauber. But they need time to are a team. Dresden on other Side lost some important Players Like Kutschke, Stefaniak and Gogia. Hard to replace this guys. Specially Gogia for me is important player who will miss the Dresden team. On other Side they have solid new Players. St. Pauli Captian Gonther are new, also Horvarth and Roeser made a good Performance in this Summe Break. So also Dresden are very strong at home and think they will start at home with a win, because for me Duisburg isn´t that strong specially at  away games.

Nuernberg-Kaiserslautern

For me here also Nuernberg are favorite. The Leauge this Season is hard to predict, but for me Nuernberg are little Favorite for Promoition if they can hold this squad and maybe made 1 or 2 really good transfers. With new Coach Koellner i think Nuernberg are good enough for a good Season. Lost not any important players and made some transfers - not for the best quality - but for a good squad for the whole season.

On other Side Kaiserslautern, have some Financial Problems. Not enough Money to buy some good Players or made a attack for Promotion Places. Now they lost there First GK Pollersbeck to Hamburg and with Mueller on Loan from Leipzig they made a good Transfer but they can´t replaced Pollersbeck 1to1. With Modica a strong Defender are comming from Dresden, but if they are enough to made a good Defensive Line for Kaiserslautern are the question. For me here Nuernberg with good Pre Season and in Home Game they are Favorites.

Dresden @ 2.10 4/10 bet365

Nuernberg @ 2.20 3/10 tipico

22 hours ago, Neubs said:

Dynamo Dresden-Duisburg

For me here Dresden will win this. Duisburg promoted from 3rd League but they are typical Bundesliga 3 team. For me they will have a tough season for fight against Relegation. They have some new players like Froede, Stoppelkamp, Tashchy or Nauber. But they need time to are a team. Dresden on other Side lost some important Players Like Kutschke, Stefaniak and Gogia. Hard to replace this guys. Specially Gogia for me is important player who will miss the Dresden team. On other Side they have solid new Players. St. Pauli Captian Gonther are new, also Horvarth and Roeser made a good Performance in this Summe Break. So also Dresden are very strong at home and think they will start at home with a win, because for me Duisburg isn´t that strong specially at  away games.

Nuernberg-Kaiserslautern

For me here also Nuernberg are favorite. The Leauge this Season is hard to predict, but for me Nuernberg are little Favorite for Promoition if they can hold this squad and maybe made 1 or 2 really good transfers. With new Coach Koellner i think Nuernberg are good enough for a good Season. Lost not any important players and made some transfers - not for the best quality - but for a good squad for the whole season.

On other Side Kaiserslautern, have some Financial Problems. Not enough Money to buy some good Players or made a attack for Promotion Places. Now they lost there First GK Pollersbeck to Hamburg and with Mueller on Loan from Leipzig they made a good Transfer but they can´t replaced Pollersbeck 1to1. With Modica a strong Defender are comming from Dresden, but if they are enough to made a good Defensive Line for Kaiserslautern are the question. For me here Nuernberg with good Pre Season and in Home Game they are Favorites.

Dresden @ 2.10 4/10 >bet365

Nuernberg @ 2.20 3/10 tipico

Dresden FT 1:0

Nuernberg FT 3:0

:cheers

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Weekend > Jul 28th - 31st