** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Are there really any reliable tipsters around?

Is there really any such thing as a reliable tipster who shows profit month after month?
Can any of the sites who claim t proof tipsters be believed?

I could put a proposition to one or two of these guys if they could prove themselves.

Any thoughts? 

Ed

Thanks, it looks as good as anything else I have seen. Similar to what I achieve and tow of today's I had selected, one is also selected by the Sun.  Hard to imagine any of us are getting much value on those, but I am not knocking them either, a winner is a winner and it's hard to do. How can I know that somebody didn't just make up that spreadsheet?

Dear edt123

if you click here you will see the results of the tips of this website and of course you can check out these results from other sources.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SYWRagMaqwjdU567U1pmVFnuZlaYUy3OpJ81pWhxgx4/edit#gid=12096534

Allow me to be strict with you however because there is no reason whatsoever for these people here to "cheat" as the tips are totally free and secondly, if you are so suspicious, I dont see a point of you being here.....with all due respect.

In my country there is a saying " They gave a sausage to the dog and he was complaining for it not being straight" and another one which says " They gave him a donkey and he was checking if the animal's teeth were white"

Both the above come from the older people's wisdom to show how something FREE is not appreciated.....

Dear Ed

Have a look at another post about Making a Living especially page 5 and you will see the results.

It takes a bit of work dont expect the cake to fall from the sky. It also takes gooleys to actually follow these suggestions although we all have done our paper trading probably to impress the wife and to excuse ourselves in order to get to the bookies and from there to the pub. 

https://forum.punterslounge.com/topic/160460-make-a-living-on-punters-lounge/?page=5

Edited by Fanos
spelling

22 hours ago, edt123 said:

Thanks, it looks as good as anything else I have seen. Similar to what I achieve and tow of today's I had selected, one is also selected by the Sun.  Hard to imagine any of us are getting much value on those, but I am not knocking them either, a winner is a winner and it's hard to do. How can I know that somebody didn't just make up that spreadsheet?

It's a fair comment I think. :ok 

However, the tips are free so we're not trying to entice you in to paying us money and they will always be free. Also, Punters Lounge has been around since the Brontosaurus was munching on trees and we pride ourselves on our reputation, as not only the smartest punters around, but a friendly vibrant community with the same enemy. ;)