** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Saturday July 22nd

255 Ripon

Moseeb 2/1 Bet365 NAP

Opened his account at York three weeks ago and carries a 6lb here in which the lockey takes half of that back off. Well regarded and looks sure to improve and I honestly thought he'd be even money or something. The Johnston horse also is a winner but was put in his place at Ascot last time so i'm expecting Moseeb to beat him.

Joined last week but had a busy week so here is my first selection... (Fingers crossed.)

Thikriyaat in the 2.25 at Newbury 11-2 available all over the place.

Had a decent season last year and not shown that yet, so far this year but now goes up in trip and he might just be ready for it, especially with the cheek pieces also applied. Seems versatile ground wise and has the highest rating in this, though the three year old gets a few pounds. I always prefer a stronger older horse against three year olds - unless they're exceptional - and Stoutey seems to get horses to improve after three.

53 minutes ago, Snug said:

Joined last week but had a busy week so here is my first selection... (Fingers crossed.)

Thikriyaat in the 2.25 at Newbury 11-2 available all over the place.

Had a decent season last year and not shown that yet, so far this year but now goes up in trip and he might just be ready for it, especially with the cheek pieces also applied. Seems versatile ground wise and has the highest rating in this, though the three year old gets a few pounds. I always prefer a stronger older horse against three year olds - unless they're exceptional - and Stoutey seems to get horses to improve after three.

Best of Luck

5.00 Newmarket  RFC  Love Dream and Mazyoun both around 9/4 at minute. Can't split these 2 and can't really see anything getting between them. Might pay around 7/2 at these prices if i can remember. ish

Mazyoun ideally wants a strong pace and Love dream could give him this if he returns to a front running position.