** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Eliteserien Predictions > Aug 5th - 7th

norwayodds.jpg

Here are the odds for the next round of Norwegian Eliteserien matches. The ELO ratings still aren't available yet because the next games are a couple of weeks away but I will add them when they become available. For the time being, check out the odds and get your bets lined up.

@Lisandri, @KingSoccertips, @vikki37, @world, and @arvee, do you guys have any early thoughts on these matches?

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Eliteserien Predictions > Aug 5th - 7th

Norway OBOS-LIGAEN
                                                                               Today 5th of August 
15:00 Start-Mjondalen

This game will be played at Sparebanken Sør Arena. Both teams use artificial grass at home

After 17 games played Start is in 3d place with 31 points one point above 2nd place Ranheim. In last fives games they have two wins and three draw. At home are a very solid squad with 6/1/1 goals 19:9. After won 2-1 over Kongsvinger draw last one away 1-1 against Sandnes ulf. 
For today the only important missing is midfielder G. Kristjánsson 16/1 suspended. 

Mjondalen in the other side are weak these season. They are in 10th place with 20 points,and haven't win yet in last 5 games. Lost last two rounds against Sandnes ulf away and Bodo /glimt at home. In away games Mjondalen are disaster. The last away win was in 25 September 2016 againts Kristiansund. 
Top scorer O. Boye 16/11 is suspended for this game also key midfielder J. Lindseth 17/0. 

Seems a home win and Start needs all three points to hope for the 2nd place. 

Home win 1.79 @Pinnacle 9/10. Good luck

Norway Eliteserien. 
18:00 Sarpsborg 08- Haugesund

This game will be played at Sarpsborg stadion in artificial grass, while guest use natural at home. 

Sarpsborg is in 2nd place with 30 points, 8 points behind Rosenborg who won yesterday 4-1 over Kristiansund.  Sarpsborg after three draw in a row end the half of season with a Victory away over Brann 0-1. At home are 5/3/1 which only Rosenborg won. 

Defender A. Albech 10/0 and key midfielder A. Trondsen 17/2 are suspended while back after suspension midfielder M. Lund Nielsen 15/3.

In the other side, guests are in 5th place with 25 points.  They play in Europa League qualifications and were eliminated from polish squad Lech Poznań. 
Defender V. Skjerve 16/1 is suspended, and ex  captain   Filip Kiss who was sold in Saudi Arabia for Al-Ettifaq a big missing i think. 

I see a little advantage for Sarpsborg today and they can do, to stay near Rosenborg and in my eyes, they can do it. 

Pick Home win 1.80 @ 1xBet 9/10. Good luck

Today 9th of August 

NM Cup 4th Round
19:45 Mjøndalen - Brann

This game will be played at Isachsen stadion in artificial grass, while guest use natural at home.

Mjøndalen came in this settlement with a bad run in OBOS-LIGAEN , they are in 10th place with 22 points and haven't win in last 5 games only one draw against Strommen and four defeats,three defeats in a row last one against Start.  
In cup they eliminate Vestfossen, Kvik Halden and surprise in that victory against Strømsgodset.  In this summer 4 August they sell their best player defensive midfielder captain Pontus Silfwer.  While back in squad midfielder Mats Gundersen 2/0 aftee long term injury.

Brann is not in bad shape in Eliteserien even 1 victory on 5 last matches , they are in 4th place  with 28 points.  In last round draw away 3-3 againts Aalesund when the referee was decisivive in two inexisted penalties for hosts. 
In cup they sent off Austevoll, Lysekloster and Nest-Sotra.  
Defender B. Acosta 17/1 back after suspension and will for today game, while midfielder K. Skaanes 9/0 if the coach decides to play it will be his 100th game with Brann. 

I see tough game tonight in Mjøndalen, Brann have bad memories from Mjøndalen when in 2014 they were relegated in OBOS-LIGAEN from hosts  and in my eyes i see a little revenge from this relegation,and the Mjøndalen form these rounds was weak.

Pick: Brann 1.86 @1Xbet  7/10.Good Luck