** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

League of Ireland > Jul 14th - 16th

loiratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for this coming weekend's League of Ireland matches. @silver fox, you had mixed fortunes last round. Has that made you reluctant to go again this week or has it actually made you more determined? @Division, you chose to steer clear last weekend. Will you be getting involved this week?

On 10/07/2017 at 7:32 PM, silver fox said:

Will probably have a go on one or two. I have started to get more involved in League of Ireland matches recently after a long lay off. But always a bit of value to be had if you look hard enough. :)

Yeah, I have always kept an eye on the League of Ireland simply because it's run over the summer. My betting isn't great on it though. I have more experience of betting on Northern Irish football so just need to research it a bit more I think.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ireland Premier League

St Patricks have failed to win in their last 8 games.  (Ireland - Premier League)
Derry City have scored 73% of their goals at home. (Ireland - Premier League)

Finn Harps conceded at least one goal in all of their home games. (Ireland - Premier League)

You can find interesting 11 Football Betting Streaks for 14.07.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-14-07-2017

St Patricks v Derry - Under 2.5 goals @ 21/20 (Bet365)

Echoing the stats Magic0024 has put up makes me go towards under 2.5 goals in this match.

St Patricks have scored just 5 in their last 7 home league games, whilst Derry on the road in the league have scored just 4 in 7. Neither side are in great form and though Derry won 4-0 at home to Sligo in the league last time out before that they last 4 on the trot including a 10-2 aggregate defeat in the Europa League qualifiers to Danish side Midtjylland.