** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS > Jul 5th & 6th

mlsratings.jpg

A selection of midweek MLS matches coming up before a bit of a gap until the next games. 

@Setup, @vasilli07, @Icongene, @Tiffy, @andrewcalo, and @jamiedavies02, what do guys think of these matches? Have last week's results changed your opinion on any teams you either considered sure things or certain losers?

Odds seem to be dropping so I will post the Wed game first. Let's see if we can make it two in a row with Hotlanta.

Atlanta -1 @ 2.11(marathonbet)

Earthquakes Anibal Godoy has left to join up with the Panama national team that is likely to leave them abit short in the central midfield area. While both teams are on a 3 games a week schedule, Earthquakes are likely to be more tired. Players like Imperiale, Yueill, Hyka(77 minutes against Sounders) and Wondolowski have already play 90 minutes in the last two games. Being a cross country game as well, the travelling will add on the extra burden. Atlanta frightening front four(Almiron, Asad, Villalba and Martinez) should be ready to go again as it will only be their second game. Earthquakes is rather woeful on the road(2W-1D-5W) and I believe Atalanta should be able to pick up another win at home before the Gold Cup break begins. :hope

2 minutes ago, vasilli07 said:

Odds seem to be dropping so I will post the Wed game first. Let's see if we can make it two in a row with Hotlanta.

Atlanta -1 @ 2.11(marathonbet)

Earthquakes Anibal Godoy has left to join up with the Panama national team that is likely to leave them abit short in the central midfield area. While both teams are on a 3 games a week schedule, Earthquakes are likely to be more tired. Players like Imperiale, Yueill, Hyka(77 minutes against Sounders) and Wondolowski have already play 90 minutes in the last two games. Being a cross country game as well, the travelling will add on the extra burden. Atlanta frightening front four(Almiron, Asad, Villalba and Martinez) should be ready to go again as it will only be their second game. Earthquakes is rather woeful on the road(2W-1D-5W) and I believe Atalanta should be able to pick up another win at home before the Gold Cup break begins. :hope

... and the award for the quickest reply to a post! :lol

Not a bad shout though, @vasilli07. I'm very keen to see how this one pans out. Great odds if you get it through.

The up to you plays or just keep your winnings.

Orlando DNB @ 1.81

Orlando will have an extra day of rest having played on Sat while Toronto played on Sunday. After a hot and humid Texas encounter against FC Dallas, Toronto won't have it easy in Florida which is likely to have similar conditions. Orlando Cyle Larin will be playing at home for the first time since his DUI(driving under the influence) and he will probably has a point to prove. The wingbacks(shortage of) could be an issue for Toronto too if they persist with a 3-5-2 formation. Toronto maybe a much improved team this season but I have a feeling the Lions will roar and devour the Reds with probably a winning goal from the wonderboy Cyle Larin. :hope

NYC DNB @ 2.21

Whitecaps form has been simply inconsistent so far and the only reason why they are not far off the playoffs spot is also due to the inconsistency of the other Western conference teams like LA Galaxy, Sounders and Rapids. NYC form has picked up over the past month. They are undefeated in June and I like their chances(with the odds) to keep their streak alive for another week against a Whitecaps team who has yet to prove themselves this season. :hope