** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Around the tracks in 90 days

Due to a self inflicted injury :$ , I am going to be in a knee brace for at least 8 week up to anywhere around 3 months (ish) according to the docs :eyes.

This is going to drive me nuts not working and sat around doing f*ck all so Im giving myself a challenge to see how long I can make a betting bank of £200 last having bets everyday from uk courses .

This is not my normal modus operandi, I am ultra disciplined and only back in certain race types and under strict conditions.

(ave SR 36%, ave odds 3.2 , yield 15%)

Tho finding 'probable' bets in every day rag arse races is relatively easy,making it sustainable is a totaly different prospect  :hope

Why £200 , well I reckon I should still be able to hit over 30% sr, so a run of 40 £5 bets gives me around 1 in 1,000,000 chance of going broke if backing odds averaging around 5/2 mark (no pressure then :eek)

All bets will be dutched (to the nearest £1) for equal ish payout.

BOG bookies will only be from PP , B365 , Hills & Skybet as the others dont seem to want my custom anymore.

With my man fridge stocked with stella and my copious supply of Zapain (whatever happened to tramadol) lets get the party started :ok

Todays offerings £35 staked 2 needed for profit :hope

14.00    Donc    Eirene  @  4.00    pp    £5.00   
16.00    Donc    what a home  @   4.00    hills    £5.00   
18.20    Newm    Vodka Pidgeon  @  3.25    b365    £6.00   
18.40    Chest    Alifax  @  4.50    b365    £4.00   
19.35    Newc    Marine One  @  3.50    Sky   £6.00   
19.55    Newm    Pepita @   4.00    sky   £5.00   
20.05    Newc    Entsar  @  4.50    hills    £4.00  

Edited by Valiant Thor

cheers BH

3 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Sorry to hear about the injury!!

Totally self inflicted

Rule no 1 to self

Do not attempt to ride your sons mountain bike whilst under the influence, 20 stone crashing down on a kneecap is definately not an enjoyable experience :$

Cheers for the spreadsheet thing will give it a go in next post, im not on a Mac so will have to try and suss it ? :ok

Best of luck fella and hope the knee improves faster than expected

Love bikes myself and grew up joined to a BMX and various other 2 wheel contraptions, took a few cracking headers off my MTB when last down in Blackpool a few years ago but only removed various parts of Skin lol,  Our landlady would point them out each morning at Breakfast,  i was reminded each day from my daughter i wasn't 16 any more, didn't listen and the skin grew back.

Will keep watch with interest with the thread :hope

Edited by Jimmy2shoes

Another Batt well backed and does the business,

Lady Anjorica also well backed but gets beat by a 16/1 shot :eek

As good at getting horses home as De Sousa is I do think he trys to win a race a bit too far out,maybe today he just caught a live one :\

Ah well a small profit on the day so cant complain.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG