** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A & B > Jun 30th - Jul 2nd

brazilaratings.jpg

brazilbratings.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the Brazilian Serie A and B for this coming weekend as our more in-depth coverage of the leagues begins. @gogetta, @sandrostocco, and @AndreBR, you guys have been pivotal in getting this section for active over the past few weeks. Can we get your thoughts on these matches please? @thegeneral55, you also dipped your toes in the water with a single word response. Will you be contributing something a bit more this week?

Atletico GO v Santos 1.7.17 23:00

I don't get why the prices are relatively close on this game. I would have Santos as big favourites here. Clearly the better team but both teams have trouble scoring goals. Which brings me to my selection.

Santos clean sheet YES @ 2.75

Santos having the second tightest defence allowing only 7 goals in 10 games against GO who are the second lowest scorers with a mere 7 goals from 10 games.

GO having failed to score in 3/5 home games. Santos kept CS in 2/4 away games

The price seems a little generous given these stats so I'm happy taking it.

As always any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks , Mark

18 hours ago, AndreBR said:

02/07 - Brasil (Serie A)

• Flamengo AH -1 @2.02 (1 Unit) :)
  • Sport AH -1 @2.15 (1 Unit) :eyes
  • Atlético-MG x Cruzeiro Over 2.5 @2.05 (0.5 Unit) :)
  • Bahia DNB @2.00 (0.5 Unit) :eyes

Day: +1,54 Unit

Total: -0,69 Unit

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to Brazil Serie A & B > Jun 30th - Jul 2nd

03/07/2017

• Fluminense AH -0.75 @1.87 (1 Unit)

Although I do not count on the presence of Henrique Dourado, I see potential in Fluminese to beat a chapecoense, chape that comes with important embezzlements as well. I believe that the flu has a good chance of fulfilling this line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mesmo sem Henrique Dourado, vejo potencial no fluminense para vencer a chapecoense, chape que vem com desfalques importante também. acredito que o flu tem boa possibilidade de cumprir essa linha.

On 03/07/2017 at 7:09 PM, AndreBR said:

03/07/2017

• Fluminense AH -0.75 @1.87 (1 Unit) :(

Although I do not count on the presence of Henrique Dourado, I see potential in Fluminese to beat a chapecoense, chape that comes with important embezzlements as well. I believe that the flu has a good chance of fulfilling this line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mesmo sem Henrique Dourado, vejo potencial no fluminense para vencer a chapecoense, chape que vem com desfalques importante também. acredito que o flu tem boa possibilidade de cumprir essa linha.

Day: -1 Unit

Total: -1,69 Unit