** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League 1st Qualifying Round > Jun 29th

europaleagueodds1.jpg

europaleague2.jpg

europaleague3.jpg

The 2017/18 Europa League begins this Thursday and there are a shed load of 1st Qualifying Round games to get through. Quite a few teams are unbelievably low valued but there are some teams that you might fancy to win at a decent price.

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, and @CloughandTaylor, what are you guys thinking for these games after being involved in the chat for last season's competition?

Kairat Almaty v FK Atlantas

Kairat Almaty: Islamkhan (18/7 m, 2nd top scorer, suspended), Markovic (9/2 d)

FK Atlantas: Panyukov (14/11 f, top scorer), Dmitriev (14/4 m, 2nd top scorer), Bartkus (15/0 m), Pilibaitis (15/3 m)(all probably out), Obivalin (14/1 d), Freidgeimas (4/0 m)

AS Trencin v Torpedo Kutaisi

AS Trencin (last season): Rangelo Janga (31/14 f, top scorer, national selection)

Torpedo Kutaisi (last season): Bidzina Makharoblidze (7/2 m), Nikoloz Sabanadze (13/3 f, left the club)

FC Midtjylland v Derry City

FC Midtjylland (last season): Rasmus Nicolaisen (34/2 d), Filip Novák (34/5 d), Kian Hansen (30/2 d), Jonas Borinng (34/4 m), Mikkel Duelund (33/8 m, 2nd top scorer), Rafael van der Vaart (15/2 m)

Derry City: Barry McNamee (17/7 m, top scorer), Conor McDermott (16/1 d)

FK Haugesund v Coleraine FC

FK Haugesund: Izuchukwu Anthony (0/0 m)

Coleraine FC (last season): Chris Johns (36/0 first goalkeeper), Lyndon Kane (28/0 d)

UE Santa Coloma v NK Osijek

UE Santa Coloma (last season): Àlex Martínez (d, captain), Àlex Roca (d), Roger Nazzaro (m)

NK Osijek (last season): Lyopa (21/8 m, 2nd top scorer), Matas (30/1 d), Perošević (26/7 f), Mikulić (26/0 first goalkeeper, went on loan), Mudražija (m, newcomer), Jambor (m, newcomer), Antolović (g, newcomer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Levski SF-Sutjeska Niksic

Levski had a mediocre last season and was widely criticized around here for their performance.The truth is that their squad lacked depth and quality.But i think we can be positive about their home game today because they signed a few good players.Vutov who is on loan from Udinese,Mapuku who is a decent goal scorer and Bus who is coming from Sheffield Wednesday and before that he scored bunch of goals while playing for CSKA Sofia.There is also a Serbain defender who i know nothing about just being agile.Levski will no doubt qualify for the next round and will do it with something to spare.My money goes to Levski to win HT\FT @ 2.00 with bet365.It was said that Predrag Pajin who is ex Levski and national team player has helped a lot Levski and giving them some tips for today's opponent.He was part of Sutjeska academy when he was a kid and has also played for the A team there for a few years so he knows a lot about them.I think the gap between these two is actually quite a big and bookies are not aware of that.Odds dropped a lot since they were released( i had them @ 2.35 on Tuesday)but still evs is a good price.

Edited by Simeon Borisof

I´m going today for Shkendija, Siroki Brijeg DNB, Sarajevo DNB, Fola Esch and Vojvodina in small Single Bet.
And also have a medium Combo on Red Star Belgrade-1.5+Maccabi Tel Aviv-1.5+Osijek+Rangers with odds from 1.97 at bet365

I think it's best to avoid the teams who are in pre-season training and rather wait for the return legs. Had Linfield -1.5 yesterday...

I kinda fancy Cork City to win. They are completely dominating Irish league and the Estonian league for sure isn't better than the Irish one. However teams from the British Isles are notoriously bad away from home and I have no idea how Cork will do on the international stage. 

Edited by discipline

14 hours ago, Simeon Borisof said:

Levski SF-Sutjeska Niksic

Levski had a mediocre last season and was widely criticized around here for their performance.The truth is that their squad lacked depth and quality.But i think we can be positive about their home game today because they signed a few good players.Vutov who is on loan from Udinese,Mapuku who is a decent goal scorer and Bus who is coming from Sheffield Wednesday and before that he scored bunch of goals while playing for CSKA Sofia.There is also a Serbain defender who i know nothing about just being agile.Levski will no doubt qualify for the next round and will do it with something to spare.My money goes to Levski to win HT\FT @ 2.00 with bet365.It was said that Predrag Pajin who is ex Levski and national team player has helped a lot Levski and giving them some tips for today's opponent.He was part of Sutjeska academy when he was a kid and has also played for the A team there for a few years so he knows a lot about them.I think the gap between these two is actually quite a big and bookies are not aware of that.Odds dropped a lot since they were released( i had them @ 2.35 on Tuesday)but still evs is a good price.

3:0\3:1  :)

6 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m going today for Shkendija, Siroki Brijeg DNB, Sarajevo DNB, Fola Esch and Vojvodina in small Single Bet.
And also have a medium Combo on Red Star Belgrade-1.5+Maccabi Tel Aviv-1.5+Osijek+Rangers with odds from 1.97 at bet365

Nice one... Onyl Sarajevo lose the game...

Super result for Connah's Quay against HJK Helsinki. It's likely that HJK Helsinki will win the second leg but there is no denying it's a cracking first leg win for the Welsh side. The club I manage have good relations with a lot of Welsh Premier League teams and Connah's Quay are one of them. A really well-run club that deserve their time in the sun. Apologies to anyone that suffered from the upset!