Announcements
** September Nap's Competition Result: 1st Boulder5111, 2nd Craig Bluenose, 3rd Barnsley Chop, 4th Zilzalian KO Cup: Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners: Waggy**
**September Poker League Result : 1st Kevsul £75, 2nd Gemic £45, 3rd Barry John £30**

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Royal Ascot - Day 3 Just another update for later. The going stick reads - stand: 9.1, centre: 8.6, far: 9.0 and going by the first race the track looks fair although no one went down the middle.

Royal Ascot - Day 1 Throughout the season I'll try and keep this thread updated with my bets for the big summer festivals and also a running total to track any profit or loss. First off we have t

No luck on the final day but a very good festival overall. Apparently the Eclipse takes place during the Summer Festival at Sandown so I may be back then with some selections. Bets: 26 Profi

3.30 Cheltenham - Cheltenham Gold Cup

Might Bite is the best horse on Timeform ratings and joint top on RPRs after his astonishing win in the RSA Novices' Chase last year. If he didn't stop when miles clear up the hill he probably would be half a stone clear of a fairly average Gold Cup field and is clearly the best horse in the race. I think the market is afraid of a repeat of his antics but Nico de Boinville knows the horse better now and a repeat is more unlikely. I thought he would be shorter than a 3/1 shot so he looks the clear value in my view.

29pts - Might Bite @ to win @ 7/2 SkyBet

Edited by arsenalfh