** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

June 19 - June 25

Yep, way too many bets, but I like all of them honestly. Knowing my 2017 luck though, it could be a total disaster as well :hope.

Back Robin Haase (+1.5 sets) to beat Richard Gasquet at 1.87 with 10Bet

Haase is having a great season, especially when it comes to matches against the bigger names. He's take a set off Gasquet in Marseille a couple of months ago and he also has a grass-court win over him from 2014, so, given how he played against Thiem, I think he'll have every chance of stealing something from this one.

Back Daniil Medvedev (+1.5 sets) to beat Grigor Dimitrov at 1.95 with 10Bet

Medvedev might've been ill some time ago, but boy, he really is on fire right now! Dimitrov is no Karlovic and he does seem to be there for the taking nowadays, even Benneteau could've beaten him honestly. In any case, Medvedev should be able to match Dimitrov in most rallies, so I think he'll nick a set more often than not.

Back Jay Clarke (+1.5 sets) to beat Marton Fucsovics at 2.47 with Marathonbet

Clarke is the real deal, definitely. Hard-working, amazing attitude, has been preparing for this for a while. He got a massive win yesterday and Fucsovics is hardly better than Marchenko, so a set should be fully within his range imo. 50/50.

TennisThread.png

Hello,

Just another small in-play tip from me again. This time the match between Petkovic - Maria in the ITF woments tournament of Ilkley. The match was supposed to be played today but got cancelled because of the rain and will now start tomorrow. At the bookies Petkovic is a 1.5 / 1.6 favorite as you can see here: http://www.wincomparator.com/en-gb/match/petkovic-andrea-6781-maria-tatjana-5326/  However on Betfair exchange it seem some people want to get out of their bets or don't know about the delay but they are offering Petkovic around the evens mark. Im not saying Petkovic will win but at the very least it can give you a very nice trading position tomorrow when the match will starts. The odds will no doubt be very lower again, when people realize the match still have to start. Good luck

Edited by Crespo

Back Gilles Muller (+2) to beat Marin Cilic at 1.83 with 10Bet

Muller really is on fire at the moment, so I think that he could do some damage against Cilic as well, especially since the latter lost against Karlovic a couple of days ago. The +2 line certainly looks appealing, as I'd like to have a push on 6-7 6-7.

Back Francesca Schiavone (+3) to beat Lauren Davis at 1.90 with MarathonBet

Huh? Davis has been very poor recently, just dreadful against Osaka, and she's such a big favourite against Schiavone, who hasn't done much wrong as of late? Not buying into this - and I like the +3 handicap.

Back Alexander Zverev (-2.5) to beat Richard Gasquet at 1.74 with Unibet

Zverev had to fight hard against RBA, but the interesting thing is that he didn't face a single BP in that match. Gasquet should be less stable than RBA and Zverev has a good record against him, so I suppose that he should be able cover this line more often than not.

Back Feliciano Lopez (+1.5) to beat Grigor Dimitrov at 1.94 with MarathonBet

Should be a tight match, either player could edge it really, but I don't see why we're getting odds this good for the +1.5 games handicap. Dimitrov can throw in some real howlers these days, while Lopez rarely loses sets by more than a break.

TennisThread.png

And one more...

Back Franko Skugor (+4.5) to beat Jerzy Janowicz at 1.92 with MarathonBet

Janowicz might deserve to be the big fav in this one, but the handicap line looks a touch big to me given that he rarely gives it his best against lesser opponents. Skugor has a big serve as well, so that could easily frustrate Janowicz.

Skugor and Schiavone still in play, adding these...

Back Magdalena Rybarikova to beat Alison Van Uytvanck at 1.71 with bet-at-home

The H2H might be 0-3, but Rybarikova was just poor in those years. She's in an incredible form right now, on the other hand, so I think she's going to take this more often than not. Van Uytvanck even lost against Frech last week, so there's that.

Back Steve Darcis to beat Denis Istomin at 1.85 with Unibet

I don't like Istomin at all at the moment, he's faded away since that big win over Djokovic in the Australian Open. Darcis has been steady all season long, on the other hand, and he's also beaten Istomin in all of their previous meetings.

TennisThread.png