** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

June 19 - June 25

Back Ryan Harrison (+1.5 sets) to beat Grigor Dimitrov at 2.25 with 10Bet

Dimitrov didn't look too good against Janowicz last week, couldn't find a good return for two sets really. Harrison should be a tad easier, but he's fresh from winning a Grand Slam title and that must've done wonders for his confidence, so I don't see why he should be odds against to win a set. One lucky break is all it might take here - and I am willing to take that chance at this price.

Back Barbora Strycova to win WTA Birmingham at 34.00 with Skybet

Strycova is due a good run somewhere and she's made it to the finals in Birmingham twice already, so why not? The WTA is a completely crap shoot and she might lose in R1 for all I know, but the price is just too juicy imo, especially with so many doubts about all the big favourites like Konta and Kvitova. Wouldn't recommend going for the each-way though, I think it's better to wait for potential cashouts somewhere along the way instead of investing too much straight away (especially since she could lose early on).

I suppose that is the weight that is always on one's shoulders as a tipster. There are no valid excuses for losing. And if a win is a win, then a loss is a loss.  It is still considered a bad tip even if your player had 5match points and still lost or your player was serving for the match at 5-0 and still lost. Not a very positive thing to provide explanations or even discuss an already decided match that now has no potential relevance to the rest of the days play

3 hours ago, liquidglass said:

I suppose that is the weight that is always on one's shoulders as a tipster. There are no valid excuses for losing. And if a win is a win, then a loss is a loss.  It is still considered a bad tip even if your player had 5match points and still lost or your player was serving for the match at 5-0 and still lost. Not a very positive thing to provide explanations or even discuss an already decided match that now has no potential relevance to the rest of the days play

Tipsters are allowed to lose too, aren't they? It's true that a win is a win, a loss is a loss but discussing what happened or what was shocking in the match is also not a problem. 

4 PICKS FOR TODAY AND TOMMOROW:

ATP HALLE A. ZVEREV -5GAMES OVER LORENZI @ 1.68 pinnacle
First match on grass for Lorenzi after winning clay court tournament just 2 days ago. Expect it to be an easy win for Zverev.

ATP  London MAHUT-MEDVEDEV OVER 22 GAMES @ 1.59 pinnacle
ATP  London MURREY-BEDENE 2-0 SETS @ 1.33 pinnacle
Medvedev has good game for grass with big serve and good play at the net. Will be  a long match.
Murray always takes this tournament seriously and plays well from the first round so expect it to be an easy win for him.

ATP  Fergana SCHNUR-FOMIN 2-0 SETS @ 1.3-willhill and others (1.35 interwetten)
Should be an easy win against a local wild card with no real results on Challengers level.

Yep, that's me hitting the -300pts mark for the season :@. Strycova will surely save me though :ok Just about as laughable as Murray :eyes, the best world's number one. Btw, does anyone know what happened in Blois? So many withdrawals...

Back Denis Shapovalov (+1.5 sets) to beat Tomas Berdych at 2.38 with Unibet

It's just about time for Berdych to start losing against all the motivated youngsters like Khachanov or Shapovalov. He could've easily lost against Darcis in the previous round and Shapovalov has three good matches under his belt here, so this could be the upset of the day.

Back Francesca Schiavone (+3.5) to beat Kristyna Pliskova at 1.84 with Unibet

The difference in attitudes between the two is just amazing and I'm struggling to see how Pliskova beats Schiavone easily. The veteran might be in her last ever season, but she's been on a tremendous run recently and she beat Bouchard nicely in R1, so the handicap should be fully within her reach.

Two more, but I'm getting too exposed on Czech players :$

Back Dustin Brown (+1.5 sets) to beat Roberto Bautista-Agut at 1.88 with Sbobet

I haven't been impressed with RBA for a while now, got lucky against Vesely in the French Open and arguably also against PCB in Rome before that, now he's losing sets against Berlocq on grass. Can't trust Brown to win the match, but he loves playing against big names on grass and he's got the game to take RBA out of his comfort zone, so I think he's going to win a set here much more often than not.

Back Lucie Safarova to beat Naomi Osaka at 1.57 with Skybet

Safarova-Cibulkova played a classic in the previous round, so I expect Safarova to go even further. Osaka is just poor - and I'm saying that despite thinking that she had a big 2017 ahead of herself at the start of the year.

2 PICKS FOR TODAY AND TOMMOROW:

ATP Todi CECCHINATI-4GAMES OVER CARUSO @ 1.6 pinnacle
Cecchinati is a very talented clay court player, potentially a top-50 player. The Head to Hear shows 5-0 to him as well.

ATP  Fergana ILKEL-KHABBIBULIN 2-0 SETS @ 1.33-willhill
Ilkel has good results on Challengers level and good solid baseline game. Should be an easy win against a local wild card with no real results on Challengers level.

40 minutes ago, WinningTipster said:

2 PICKS FOR TODAY AND TOMMOROW:

ATP Todi CECCHINATI-4GAMES OVER CARUSO @ 1.6 pinnacle
Cecchinati is a very talented clay court player, potentially a top-50 player. The Head to Hear shows 5-0 to him as well.

ATP  Fergana ILKEL-KHABBIBULIN 2-0 SETS @ 1.33-willhill
Ilkel has good results on Challengers level and good solid baseline game. Should be an easy win against a local wild card with no real results on Challengers level.

Personally i would avoid Cecchinato in any circumstances. Because of his fixing past. (Guilty for fixing matches)

http://www.ubitennis.net/blog/2016/07/18/italian-shock-former-top-100-player-marco-cecchinato-banned-for-match-fixing/

Edited by tomagio

18 minutes ago, tomagio said:

Personally i would avoid Cecchinato in any circumstances. Because of his fixing past. (Guilty for fixing matches)

http://www.ubitennis.net/blog/2016/07/18/italian-shock-former-top-100-player-marco-cecchinato-banned-for-match-fixing/

Yep, I think it's a travesty he's allowed to play. He's playing well this year, but there are no guarantees, especially when he's the favourite imo.

Berdych vs Shapovalov

Berdych meets the young explosive Canadian in the London tennis Club championships having lost to three of his last six opponents, and two of three on grass in terms of specifics. I saw Shapovalov play for the first time against Edmund and I have to say that I was highly hopeful about the future of his tennis, that is if he has the head to stay with it. He reminds me of a younger version of Peter Korda with the excellent lefties serve and well programmed backhand. Also good variation of shots during rallies, although brief. Anyone who backed Edmund in the last match and watched it, would have clearly seen that Edmund just seemed like he did not want to be there from the start of play. He played the whole match with no zeal, no confidence and no hope.....unless he backed himself to lose. 

Shapovalov plays amplified high-risk tennis that can be painful at times to watch. Certainly needs to develop his mental game to live with the very best like Murray who will get tons of balls back in play. The main problem with the Shapovalov game is his consistency on rallying once ball is in play and his return of sgerve where he has to swing at every serve instead of employing the old Victorian blocked-return treatment. Those are still major areas of concern for me why I will not be backing him just yet.

On the other hand, Berdych is one of the best returners in the game and with his experience should be able to outmanoeuvre the young Canadian with his big ground strokes once ball is in play. The pressure on the berdych returns should force Shapovalov to make a couple more errors on serve. Berdych wins this quite alright. However I will narrow it down to say Berdych to win 2-0 as I expect he will be the safer player with reference to playing tiebreaks which I feel is the only hope of Shapovalov. Good luck!!

Edited by liquidglass

Kokkinakis to beat Medvedev @2.37 offered by bet365

Bet of the month according to my criteria. Kokkinakis is definitely the NEXT BIG THING in tennis world. He reminds me a lot of Djokovic, but with more power than the Serbian ex number one. He looks great in all areas, and mentally is equal to a giant.

Dont miss it please! 

If i compare Kyrgios with Kokkinakis, my vote goes to Kokkinakis without any doubt. He is classes above the mentally unstable Kyrgios.

I guess that he was injured, be cause i noticed he was absent for long time. Now he is in top shape, and ready to shock the world with his skills and stamina

KOKKINAKIS FOR EVER

Edited by delfino

Back Jordan Thompson (+3) to beat Sam Querrey at 1.91 with 10Bet

Murray wasn't good, but Thompson got him nicely, no choking or anything. A fairly talented lad with quite some potential, certainly enough to cover this line against Querrey, who can be very streaky at times. Norrie couldn't really challenge him for quality-related reasons, but Thompson isn't going to bend over imo.

Back Marcus Willis (+3) to beat Sam Groth at 1.77 with 10Bet

Willis is a very special case of a player. Futures-level most of the time, but ATP-level when playing on grass in the UK. He beat Ebden in the previous round and Ebden is quite like Groth in that he doesn't have much else than serve, so I fancy the local hero to keep things close. He was really pumped up in the previous round from what I was able to see, lots of fight - and that can get under Groth's skin, as the Australian is rather temperamental.

Back Vishnu Vardhan (+3) to beat Edan Leshem at 1.87 with 10Bet

I have to admit that I don't know a great deal about Leshem, but I do know something about Vardhan and I don't believe that he's going to go down in flames here. Beating Duckhee Lee is no mean feat, especially since Leshem is yet to record such a result in this very season (his biggest achievement was winning a set against Hanfmann). He didn't really get to play in R1, as his opponent retired after losing the first four games, so who knows how he'll do now that he's made the jump to the Challengers. There's no doubt that Leshem can win this (he did beat Duckhee Lee last year before dropping down to being Futures-level again), but I wouldn't have him at these odds.

14 hours ago, delfino said:

If i compare Kyrgios with Kokkinakis, my vote goes to Kokkinakis without any doubt. He is classes above the mentally unstable Kyrgios.

I guess that he was injured, be cause i noticed he was absent for long time. Now he is in top shape, and ready to shock the world with his skills and stamina

KOKKINAKIS FOR EVER

We heard something like that on RG too.

Having said that, I also like Kokkinakis, but no need to say things like this.

16 hours ago, delfino said:

Kokkinakis to beat Medvedev @2.37 offered by bet365

Bet of the month according to my criteria. Kokkinakis is definitely the NEXT BIG THING in tennis world. He reminds me a lot of Djokovic, but with more power than the Serbian ex number one. He looks great in all areas, and mentally is equal to a giant.

Dont miss it please! 

Don't miss it? For the excitement or financial returns? I don't know where you have been watching Kokkinakis to think his current form deserves all these superlatives. He has not played much tennis and last time beat a very awful Raonic. The game will mostly be remembered for Raonics sloppiness. Medvedev is no slouch either, he recently beat Kokkinakis rec on grass 6/4 7/6 which gives me an indication that Kokkinakis could possibly play better today and pose much more of a problem, but by no means worthy of the big hype. Medvedev again for me in 3 sets this time.

Edited by liquidglass