** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Double betting

Hi there everyone

Has anybody tried to bet on both outcomes the home and away selectings at good odds, for instance... Home 2.62 Draw 3.05 Away 2.62

10 points on either the home or Away gives you a profit of 6.2 points but avoiding the Draw. Do you think it could work.

There is a site called soccer-rating.com where you can make your own little systems for picking your selections, and once you have done this your picks are sent to your inbox and also kept on record on your personal page....on your page there is also a reverse betting click which reverses your betting picks and you can check if this has made a profit also but this depends on your input that you put in for picking your games...I had one of my own systems set up which gave me a profit when the home games won but then I flicked the reverse button and also made a profit from the away games won but the prices you pick must be just right for you to win in either direction. the only draw back is if any is your selections draw more often than not then it will not work as good but you do have two chances out of three. this is just an idea that I was thinking about anyway good luck all.

You could also use this as a Double betting double on both the Home Team say at 2.62 and the away team at say 2.62 with another game adding the odd and even betting prices say 1.9 for odds and 1.85 for the evens  for a double so if the lowest prices of the bet wins it gives you a winning double 2.62 with the 1.85 so a 10 point double would pay out 48,47 points cost of bet would be 40 points so 8,47 point profit but as I have said if your first bet is a draw your bet is lost

But you have the double chance to win the first bet also with a certain 2nd bet winner.

Edited by johnyyydal24

Ok well for instance

under 21 euro championship to-night.....Poland u21 home 2.62    V   sweden   u21 away 2.8

backing the home and away teams only with another game using the odds and evens

say...germany u21    v     denmark... odds 1.9  evens 1.83 so you would need a winner in the first game to make a sure winning double as long as the first game does not Draw. the double say would be

2.62 and 1.83 total bets at 4 x £10 = £40 and a £10 winning double  = £47.95 profit £7.95

So the first bet you have a double chance to score a win and the second bet is 100% because you have both outcomes. it was just an idea but it does sound a bit silly now cheers anyway for asking.

The bet had lost due to the first leg of the double Drawing. 2-2

Edited by johnyyydal24

Here is another bet that could make some money to-day 

Gaelic football......Limerick  v   wexford.........Home  2    Draw  8.5     Away  2.1

Cricket...............middlesex  v    yorkshire......home 3.3   Draw  1.44   Away 8  

Betting on the home and away 2 x 2 = 4 doubles 10 point bets = 40 points

so the lowest winning double bet would priced at  2 and 3.3  which = 66 points.

A profit of 26 points.

So if you were dealing in big money say in the £1.000 bracket costing in doubles 4 x 1.000 doubles would be a £4.000  would give you a profit of £2.600 as long a a Draw does not occur.

Edited by johnyyydal24