** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

June 12 - June 18

I've been on Lucie in the past two matches and both have been a roller coaster. After winning the first set against Pironkova..she lost the next 8 games..6-0 in the second. Then she was 5-4 serving for the match and choked yet again. Eventually winning in TB. Now she has played three 3 set matches. Guess this is one of those matches if she wins..we can say she was on a roll. and if she loses,,we gonna say all the signs were there. But agree with Czech if she brings her A game like she did in her first set against Prinkova..Vekic will be outclassed.

Czech what do you feel about the Konjuh-Natalia Match..Konjuh was all over the place yesterday..she faced 5-6 match points and her attitude was terrible. i dont know much about Natalia..but beating petko and Rus is no easy task given the form they were in. Leaning towards natalia

Back Matthias Bourgue to beat Felix Auger Aliassime at 1.73 with William Hill

Bourgue won in Lyon back in 2015, while Auger Aliassime is yet to play in a Challenger F. A talented lad, but he'll be facing two obstacles tomorrow - a strong opponent and a tough crowd. The Canadian is going to win plenty of stuff eventually, but this looks like a very tough proposition to me from more than one angle. And yeah, Bourgue has beaten FAA before, 6-3 6-2 in April.

Back Antonia Lottner to beat Ons Jabeur at 2.20 with Paddy Power (starts soon)

The H2H is 2-0 in Jabeur's favour, but I still think that Lottner is worth a punt at odds against. Jabeur was playing in the Fed Cup during the week, with all matches taking place on clay, so she hasn't had much practice on grass so far. She has never been that great on grass anyway, while Lottner has a lot of momentum on her side after a good run in Hertogenbosch.