** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Aubameyang Club After Transfer Window

aubameyang.jpg

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is one of the hottest attacking prospects in European football. As you can see, the bookies think he will move away from Borussia Dortmund this summer after the sacking of Thomas Tuchel. He is only rated at 13.00 to stay at the German club permanently next season. It seems the bookies are backing him to join PSG or "any Chinese club". Good old Sky Bet!

Personally, I'd love to see him make the move to the Premier League. I know Chelsea were sniffing. I thought he might be a target for Arsenal but without the Champions League that might be difficult. PSG certainly seem the logical choice. What do you fans of the Bundesliga reckon?

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Neubs, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, and @thornvineembers.