** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FIFA World Cup u20

Knock out stage, round of 16, Zambia play against Germany and should see of rather poor German team. African champion beat Portugal and Iran in the group stage and secured first place of group C, before last match. Zambians are fast, very dangerous in attack, they have two great players and future superstars in the squad. Patson Daka has won UEFA Youth League with Salzburg this season, scoring some vital goals against Barcelona and Benfica. Fashion Sakala already sign a contract with Russian champion, Spartak Moscow. These two guys are joy to watch and they will easily break slow German backline. The rest of the time is also well balanced, defence could be a worry, but Germans are very poor upfront.

Germany brought a poor team to Korea, they had poor preparations and it's obvious that German FA's priority is EURO u21, not WC u20. Nearly all players have contracts with Bundes league teams, but very few of them had experience in top flight. They play mostly for amateur sides, in fourth tier. In group games, against Venezuela and Mexico, Germany failed to score and against amateurs form Vanuatu, Germany managed to win only 3:2. Midfielder Mittelstadt, who played several times for Hertha Berlin, got booked in this game and he is suspended for Zambia clash.

I know it's never a good idea to underestimate German national team, but in this case I really think that Zambia have much more quality and should win this game in 90 minutes.

So, my bets are Zambia to advance at 1,9 (Pinn, SBO,Bet365), Zambia level ball and Zambia to win.

• 2 weeks later...