** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

playing the numbers with bog

im hopeing im in the right place,if not can a mod move this to gloryhunters section,the idea here is im going to look for races with at most 7 runners and back a horse @ bog to win but with a slight difference,the difference being if there is a 5 runner race my horse must be 4/1 or above when backed(giving me at least a 4/1 chance of winning) etc

so betting as follows

3 horses (must be minimum 2/1)

4 horses(must be minimum 3/1)

5 horses (must be minimum 4/1)

6 horses (must be minimum 5/1)

7 horses (must be minimum 6/1)

the thinking is...

this gives me a slight edge over the bookie(MAYBE) i doubt it,but my reconing is if my 4/1 horse goes off at 3/1 sp ive got massive value and if it goes off at 5/1 then ive lost nothing,also there is bookies bonuses etc(free bet if loses by a head and stuff like that)

staking will be 1 percent of bank each bet up to a maximum 5 selections a day,bank will be updated daily and i will use a £100 starting bank

hopefully this will be a long running thread with both long loseing and hopefully winning runs

2 winners and 2 loses after deductions for non runners etc as follows

atkinson grimshaw won +£4.75

king of milan lost -96p

beneden lost -96p

eat my dirt won +£3.75

total + £6.41

bank now £102.41 

next bets £1.02

just 1 winner yesterday Spock in the 2.25 which won @ 20/1 but with a massive rule4 50p in the pound so returning a profit of £10.22 minus the 4 losers 

profit for Sunday +£6.14 bank now £108.55 next bets £1.09

4 minutes ago, PeterLiljedahl001 said:

Again thank you very much for the Tips!

hi Peter these horses are definatly not tips as i know absolutly nothing about horse raceing,these horses are based on prices available and race sizes, this thread is a really low risk thread that hopefully should not lose the bank,by picking races that are 3 or 4 hours away im going to catch some horses that are overpriced and also get a decent price if drifting in the market.i will never risk more than 5 percent of bank daily so should run for a while :-)

1 winner yesterday is she deisel(cheers Ralphie) with an sp of 7/2 so the 10/1 price earlyer worked out great value even though there was a rule 4 of 20pence in the pound this gave the thread a profit of £8.24 minus the 4 losers so overall profit of £4.12 bank now £107.22

next stakes £1.07