** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UK Week > May 19th - 23rd

league1ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

irelandratings.jpg

The League 1 Play-Off Final this weekend. The bookies can't call it. Will it be settled within 90 minutes? It's a tough one to call.

There are also the last games of the SPL season, the Scottish League play-off matches, and the latest fixtures from the League of Ireland.

It does feel a bit like wind down time at this stage of the season lads but midweek showed there is profit to be made. Interested to see who has picked out some value from these matches.

@DW_United@sajtion, @andrewcalo, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, and @MuineBheag.

Same as last week for me. East Kilbride were the better team in the first leg and can get the job done today, the bookies have them way overpriced. I'll be having a little slice of the 4.50 for the away win but the double chance of East Kilbride Or Draw at 1.95 is where my money is.

On Sunday, it looks like one more chance to make a pile of cash on Celtics usual hammering of an extremely poor Hearts side. Celtic -1 at 1.50 looks too easy to me, I'll also be having a nibble on Celtic -2 at 2.73, Celtic -3 at 4.20 and Celtic -4 at 8.00. :loon

12 hours ago, allyhibs said:

Same as last week for me. East Kilbride were the better team in the first leg and can get the job done today, the bookies have them way overpriced. I'll be having a little slice of the 4.50 for the away win but the double chance of East Kilbride Or Draw at 1.95 is where my money is.

On Sunday, it looks like one more chance to make a pile of cash on Celtics usual hammering of an extremely poor Hearts side. Celtic -1 at 1.50 looks too easy to me, I'll also be having a nibble on Celtic -2 at 2.73, Celtic -3 at 4.20 and Celtic -4 at 8.00. :loon

Not biased in any way against the poor old Jambos there then!

Fill your boots boys; Celtic are about to unleash a whole world of pain on Hearts today.

We are on fire as a club both players and fans. Games a sell-out and there's a 58,000 supporter tifo/display to be unveiled as the teams come out in memory of the Lisbon Lions European Cup win v Inter Milan 50 years ago in 1967. This team has the chance to break EVERY record EVER set by a Celtic side domestically in our 129 year history.

Hearts are in disarray, manager has lost the dressing room and they've been in beach mode for weeks.

They're about to be skelped/thrashed/molested/destroyed or what have you.

Any handicap up to -3 is a certain winner for me.

I'll even take Celtic -5 here at 17.00 :ok

Edited by Icongene

UK:

Celtic are undefeated in their last 37 matches in Premiership.
Aberdeen have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Premiership.
Celtic have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Premiership.
Hearts have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Premiership.

Interesting 28 Football Betting Streaks for 21.05.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-21-05-2017

15 hours ago, Tiffy said:

Not biased in any way against the poor old Jambos there then!

Of course not, i'm a professional at all times mate :)

There's serious cash to be made on this game, made a bit sweeter because it's at the expense of our weird, deluded neighbours.

Wow, even for SPL standards, Hearts tactics were absolutely pathetic.

There was a number of times in the 2nd half where they were a goal down and still had 10 players in their own box with no intention whatsoever or having a go.

Had a lump on -2 sadly :(

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to UK Week > May 19th - 23rd
10 hours ago, allyhibs said:

Of course not, i'm a professional at all times mate :)

There's serious cash to be made on this game, made a bit sweeter because it's at the expense of our weird, deluded neighbours.

Glad to hear it too

well done