** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

May 22 - May 28

Yep, that (Setkic) was awful alright. Zeballos now missing 4 MPs, really sick of that after Querrey's antics last week. It's pretty much necessary to do some live hedging if you don't want to go through crazy streaks.

Edit: Zeballos got the job done eventually, while Monteiro fell apart completely. Kudryavtsev was injured btw, just didn't want to retire for some reason. The only stupid bet was Kravchuk, I should've known that he got pushed into the French Open main draw, didn't want to stick around obviously. Checking Setkic, it was 2/14 BBs converted for him and 3/5 BBs converted for Quiroz, solid.

Hello,

After a while, I finally spotted some 'rain' in play opportunities at Betfair again. Betfair offers the ITF Luan tennis tournament, but 4 of the offered matches that were supossed to play today were cancelled and will now be played tomorrow. However, the matches were already put in play and it looks like some of the bettors on the site are not fully aware that the matches haven't started at all and are now sometimes offering pretty high odds compared to the bookies. So if you're lucky at the least you can give yourself a very nice trading position. While this is possible for all the 4 matches, I especially noticed activity in the You - Kang match. While Kang is the clear favorite, people have been backing You at very low odds and Kang obviously at high. And even now I see Kang being offered at odds of 1.8x, while at the bookies she is at maximum of 1.6. So I'm not sure how big the trading activity will be during the day, but at least it's worth to have a look imo. As for now I don't see much activity in the other matches but maybe that will change later today.

ATP Lyon 
M.Raonic to beat D.Istomin AND under 20.5 games 11/10 Skybet
Although it can  be tricky these tournaments before the French, I think Raonic will have too much for Istomin. Istomin has not won on the clay yet this year (P3 L3) and although Raonic recently lost to Zverev, he has beaten the likes of Berdych convincingly.

G.Simon to beat K.Edmund 4/5 Skybet
Simon at home here and ofcourse with the crowd on his side. Edmund beat him on the grass last year but that was when Edmund was on home soil. I fancy Simon to do the job here in straight sets but the price is nice on him winning outright.

Yeah, no, not betting anymore until the French Open. Berlocq led by a set, McDonald led by a set and a break, Ymer led by a break in the decider, this season is like scripted against me. If Basic wins, I might have a look at the odds for tomorrow, if not, two days off!

And welcome back @Fader, hope you have more luck than myself in 2017! :hope

17 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

Yeah, no, not betting anymore until the French Open. Berlocq led by a set, McDonald led by a set and a break, Ymer led by a break in the decider, this season is like scripted against me. If Basic wins, I might have a look at the odds for tomorrow, if not, two days off!

And welcome back @Fader, hope you have more luck than myself in 2017! :hope

It's so dodgy betting prior to these tournaments. It's best to take the outsiders alot of the time. I had a third tip today for Elias, but I ended up just going with these 2. Typical. Thanks for the welcome. So far so good :) 

M. Zverev to beat Johnson 2,75 be365

Zverev was awesome today against Isner and lost very few points on his serve and he loves fast conditions in Geneva. It is the same with Jonshon and he is on a good run, but he simply cannot be 1,40 favourite against noone on clay! :) I expect hos run to end tomorrow, even thiugh it is 50:50 match...

WTA Strasbourg
S.Stosur to beat C.Suarez Navarro Evens Skybet
Navarro is coming back into good form just before her favourite tournament of the year. Her problem lies in her first serve, which at the moment isn't where it will need to be for her to beat the better players. Stosur is serving very well and has destroyed both opponents so far this week. H2H shows Stosur won the last meeting between these two on the clay and I'm backing a similar outcome.

WTA Strasbourg
A.Barty to beat D.Gavrilova 4/5 Betvictor
A.Barty to beat D.Gavrilova AND over 22.5 games 11/4 Skybet

Barty is a real underrated player, who is particular good on the clay. Gavrilova is a real talent herself but on the clay I fancy Barty here. She destroyed Giorgi and Bayukakcay whilst Gavrilova was making hard work of Kulichkova. Barty 2-1.

Daria Gavrilova to beat Ashleigh Barty at 2.10 with bet365

In Strasbourg Daria faces Ashleigh and it's a match about Ashleighs serve. She's got a very good serve, hard to break on hard and grass and she's beaten Daria the only time they've met in 2012 in straight sets on hard but that's a long time ago on a surface more fitting to Ashleigh. Clay doesn't suit her as mutch as grass or hard. Wrong favourite here imo. Clay is gonna give Daria more time to set up here shots when Ashleigh is serving. Backed Daria in Rome against another big server in Madison Keys and it went very well so I'm gonna back her again here.

What a match that was yesterday at Strasbourg. Good call on Dasha four-leaf. Such fine lines in them kind of matches and serving for the match but wasn't to be for me. 

WTA Strasbourg
S.Stosur {-3.5 games} to beat S.Peng Evens Paddypoweer
I'm going to stick with Stosur here to win with a few to spare. She's looked really good so far and I thought CSN did pretty well in that matchup and lead for much of the first set but Stosur fought and that bodes well. Sam has beat Peng on the 4 clay encounters between these two in straight sets and won the last time they played on hard in 3. Today, I was going to go 2-0 but I think this game lineup is even more likely as I think atleast one set will be a walkover.

ATP Lyon
N.Basilashvili to beat Jo- Tsonga Over 21.5 games 4/5 Sportingbet
Whenever I see Tsonga win, he never does it easily. I actually think Bas has a chance here but going for the overs is probably the safer bet. I just don't see Tsonga giving it 100% here if he is forced to grind it out with Roland around the corner so I'd not put anyone off going for the underdog here.

M.Raonic { -2.5 games } to beat T.Berdych 10/11 Paddypower
Milos beat Berdych on the clay only recently in straight sets and although I was quite surprised Berdych won so easily against Simon I think that is more because of Simon than Berdych. I just think Berdych has to be on such top form for him to do damage here so I'm taking the handicap