** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Baseball Thursday

LA Angels vs Texas 7pm Vlad Gurerro has a tremendous record batting against Young. 12 at bats with a .667 avg,7 rbi and 3hr. He's on a hot streak at the moment and I anticipate that if it continues, the Angels will have to much for tEXAS Angels m/l @1.83 8.5/10 Mets vs Phillies ---- Over 7.5 @1.83 Its a low line, always because Martinez is pitching. But lieber is vulnerable and if the Phillies can nick a couple of runs, it could be a lot more runs than anticipated. 8/10 Nationals vs Pirates----Over 7.5 @1.83 Once again, Whilst Loiza is solid the Nationals have to break out and offer him some run support at some time.Kip wells last three starts have ended conceeding 8-8-9 runs. Pirates with Bay can also be dangerous. 8/10

Re: Baseball Thursday Considering Houston again tonight despite them letting me down a couple of nights ago, Backe is a competant pitcher and has a great record agaisnt the reds, Milton pitches for the reds and he is a pitcher who I just dont rate at all, has been poor every time I have seen him this season. Could be quite high scoring but Im prepared to take the astros at 1.97 betfair to win tonight, :) (and just hope Backe can pitch for 7 innings minimum) ;)

Re: Baseball Thursday Yes at least the two overs secured a 6/7 point profit on the night. Who could have seen Angels losing 18-5?? 8 home runs for texas, the angels kept serving them up, walking men, wild pitches and serving up the long balls.It was absolutely inept. At least gurerro got his hr as predicted :clap

Baltimore vs Cleveland Midnight The orioles have scratched starting pitcher and replaced him with Hayden Penn, who is young has an era over 6 , and been getting knocked about of late. I think over the 9.5 @ 1.83 could be a good thing Baltimore have enough juice to get to Westbrook and if Cleveland carry their new confidence and get to penn, this could go way over 9.5. Wait for the egg on my face as Penn pitches a shutout!:o