** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > May 20th & 21st

bundesligaratings.jpg

bundesliga2ratings.jpg

It's set to be an interesting last weekend in German football. Bayern Munich may well be crowned champions already and RB Leipzig may well have secured their place in the Champions League group stage (pending the UEFA investigation into multiple club ownership after RB Salzburg also qualified for the Champions League) but there is still a lot more to be decided.

Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim are tied on points and only separated by goal difference. Hoffenheim must better Dortmund's result if they are to stand any chance of overtaking them. The team that finishes higher will qualify for the Champions League group stages and the other side will be forced to navigate the treacherous play-off stage to reach the group phase.

Hertha Berlin and Freiburg look primed to qualify for the Europa League but there is still a chance FC Koln and Werder Bremen could change all that if results go a certain way. The fixtures are set up nicely for that little battle.

The relegation battle is even more compelling. Hamburger SV remain the team in the relegation play-off spot. Darmstadt and Ingolstadt have already been relegated. However, Wolfsburg, Augsburg, and Mainz are all still in danger. Bayer Leverkusen are realistically safe due to their goal difference.

In Bundesliga II, it's all still going on! Eintracht Braunschweig appear condemned to the promotion play-offs due to their inferior goal difference. So it appears that Stuttgart and Hannover are realistically promoted and will fight it out for the title in the final games. Unless, there is a huge swing in goal difference of course. Miracles do happen in football!

At the other end of the table, Karlsruher have had their relegation confirmed by the second automatic relegation spot, currently occupied by Wurzburger Kickers, could still be taken by 1860 Munich or Arminia Bielefeld. Those two teams will be hoping to avoid both automatic relegation and a relegation play-off with Kaiserslautern, Erzebirge Aue, and Fortuna Dusseldorf still not safe.

What are we thinking guys?

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Neubs, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, and @thornvineembers.

Borussia Dortmund v Werder Bremen

Borussia Dortmund: Piszczek (25/5 d), Durm (12/0 d), Ginter (28/0 d), Schürrle (15/2 m)(all doubtful), Götze (11/1 m), Weigl (30/0 m)

Werder Bremen: Kruse (22/14 f, top scorer, doubtful) Jóhannsson (9/1 f, probably out), Bauer (27/1 d, suspended), Caldirola (5/0 d), S. Garcia (19/1 d), Fritz (18/0 m, captain), Hajrovic (10/1 m), J. Eggestein (0/0 f), Eilers (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

The two teams have shared results and, as the odds show in legitimate betting companies, everything is shared, so I will not get involved as a result, but I will risk the few goals, since no team must fight open, a goal can be changed The balances, they have bad offensive lines
HAMBURGER SV vs VFL WOLFSBURG @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.85

Herta is a strong team with a hard seat and I do not think it will allow to question its superiority and position in the Europa League
HERTHA BSC BERLIN vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ HERTHA BSC BERLIN, odds 2.05

I will stay away from the final result since I have no confidence in both teams, score and accept the goal easily, both teams can score
BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs WERDER BREMEN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.50

Eintracht Frankfurt - RB Leipzig
Pick: RB Leipzig
Odd:2.15

I don't like looking at Eintracht Frankfurt when they play. On the other side i want to look at Leipzig. Champions League waiting for them. Today i see value bet here. Eintracht Frankfurt will start without injuried Stendera, Wolf, Valejjo, Meier, Mascerell, Hasebe and probably Ordonez. Rebic is suspend.

Edited by TyperExpert_PL