Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***

2 hours ago, nickel1 said:

Anyone know if any book offer comboplays on all GS-winners or lets say two of them?

Obviously i can make a combo myself,but if any is offering enchanced odds on a similar bet?

I think I've seen something like that at Skybet/Paddy Power/BetVictor before, but these offers usually pop up just before a Grand Slam. So next week, maybe?

Johanna Konta and Del Potro are excellent choices! Nothing else for me! Fognini is on my black list for ever, i have to mention however that Zverev is not a tennis machine. As Czech said, this is 50/50 case, therefore i stay away!

good luck punters!

Edited by delfino

Thiem Vs Querry

This is clearly a matchup that should be in the interest of Tennis afficionados for profit making purposes. Firstly Querry, like Karlovic, Raonic Isner Khachanov and a few others, are not natural clay-courters, but can produce the kind of game to frustrate or upset the odds. Thiem has been very busy on the courts lately to think that he will easily dispose off Querry. I am not going to use the overworked cliche and try and label him tired, because what happens is that he hears and punishes me rightly. I have seen Thiem many a time in person and I know quite a lot about him not to dare suggest tiredness as a weak point. He comes from the same stock as his predecessor Thomas Muster. Resilient, stubborn and bullish. However, I will be taking this tip against what could be his potential weakness if any - the return of serve. Querrey is fresh, keen to go, and buzzing on serve. Paddy power and most bookies put the handicap at 3.5. I never play handicaps at 3.5 for any reason as it most times turns out to be of no value depending on the particular matchup. Funny enough, the machines in the bookie shops have left the handicap at 4.5. hmmmmm! crazy I say. H2h between the two stands at 1-1. They have never played on clay. I am believing that Querrey should be solid enough on serve to cover the 4.5 handicap. The machine prices might be slightly bad, but for this inclusion, it makes up for accumulator purposes. verdict: Querrey +4.5 to win

23 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

I think I've seen something like that at Skybet/Paddy Power/BetVictor before, but these offers usually pop up just before a Grand Slam. So next week, maybe?

Gonna keep an eye out then,thanks!

haha.. at break time when she is supposed to sit down was the best time.... i have a few explanations?????

>some sort of self punishment ?

>a psychological intimidation technique? 'the... i dont need to rest i am a machine , freak you out'

>mental illness

>her coach is some sort of delboy trotter of the area and hes trying out different 'things'?

Guido Pella vs Cecchinato Marco 

Well, It is not usually my nature to fish in small ponds when there are bigger ponds and fishes available. For me catching a fish is more important than the size of the fish. Better to have something to eat at least. I always put in quality time to analyse my picks daily as the thought of getting anything wrong really upsets me. So here we go in continuation of the week. Cecchinato has won 9 from his last 10 matches on clay and is very much in form. He is the sort of player I will be looking for in the French open early rounds to help increase my bank balance. Having said that, he faces Guido Pella who in my opinion is about a class and a half above him. Pella has won 8 from his last 9 only losing to Zverev in straight sets 4 & 3. At 1/2 Pella looks a sure gift here. I see this as another power pick of the day as the bookies leave their guards open again. Verdict: Pella to win.  Good luck everyone!!!!

Back Alexandrina Naydenova (+1.5 sets) to beat Amra Sadikovic for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Paddy Power

Naydenova managed to upset Erakovic in two sets yesterday, so I fancy her to get at least a set off Sadikovic today. The latter isn't a consistent player by any means, after all, and she doesn't even have all that many 2-0 wins in recent history.