** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

May 15 - May 21

Troicki Vs Napolitano

Victor Troicki No 36 vs Stefano Napolitano no 181 depicts a very distinguished gulf in class here and rightfully justifies Troicki as favourite. Troicki has recently had a good solid workout on the red dirt beating Khachanov and Djere in Istanbul and finally being outbullied by Raonic in straight sets. This really should be straightforward for Victor Troicki, but it is Monday against a vibrant young home-based qualifier. Napolitano has already had four games in qualification and has played considerably well. I am one who simply as a rule never bets against wild cards as they can be very dangerous coming under the radar. In fact I always look to make my fortune with wildcards at the beginning of tournaments, and in my opinion the percentages are always very high that they do what i require of them. I do not have to know much about Napolitano apart from know that he has already played 13 matches on the red dust in the last month against decent opposition with more than a handful of wins. Against a temporamental player like Troicki, Napolitano to win with +5.5 games on the handicap looks quite a good bet. Good luck all!!!!

Edited by liquidglass

Carlos Berlocq to beat Tomas Berdych at 3.50 with bet365

Have given this a thought since I saw the possible draw for Tomas after he beat Mischa Zverev. So Carlos beat Robin Haase, very good and he went through qualifications to get to this stage. Tomas is always a step up in competition but I think he's got what it takes to beat Tomas this time. The argie to win is certainly not an impossible outcome and it's a good price and nowadays it can be worth going against the czech.

Jack Sock to beat Diego Schwartzman at 2.10 with bet365

Can't understand how Jack can be the underdog against Diego. The argie is not even in some great form at all. The underdog status of Jack is probably about the surface. A surface that Jack can handle every day of the week. Just can't understand how Jack can be the underdog here. He probably should even be a 1.50 favourite. He may have lost to Nicolas Mahut in Madrid but that doesn't worry me a bit.

Hello punters! Gavrilova for me, in combination with Sevastova both of them to win their matches. As for men i fancy Karlovic to beat Haas. 

Good luck to everybody! MY TIPS are based on what i witnessed in recent weeks from all mentioned players against weaker opponents according to my criteria! 

Laura Siegemund to beat Simona Halep at 2.75 with bet365

Czech will Simona get revenge over Laura now? Or will Laura get another win or am I out sailing here?

Edit: Just posted after you had posted and didn't see you had written the same so I guess I'm not out sailing on Laura to win.

Edited by four-leaf

Hi guys. 

I want to say thanks for all your tips and well informed information for your tips, I'm new here but I have to say that all of you put in good effort and good reason to back your selections. So thanks.

on a side note, I fancy Raonic today but can't really find a good way in? Have anybody got an suggestions? 

Keep up the great tips  

11 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Laura Siegemund to beat Simona Halep at 2.75 with bet365

Czech will Simona get revenge over Laura now? Or will Laura get another win or am I out sailing here?

Edit: Just posted after you had posted and didn't see you had written the same so I guess I'm not out sailing on Laura to win.

I just thought I will throw in a tip for free. Forecasting can be very complicated and frustrating in this game when a law comes to be countered and thus nullified by a more powerful law. There are too many natural laws to get used to in this game and we learn continuously. I will talk about two laws here and see how they pan out afterwards. Law 1 When a higher ranked player has been beaten by a lower ranked player (Top tier tennis) in a particular week or short period, the chances of that lower player repeating the feat the next week becomes drastically slim. This makes Wawrinka almost a dead certainty to win in whatever way that game is played. Halep/Siegemund fall into this. So by law Halep should win by some hoodini means I must add, unless law strangely fails today. Left to me, I would never have dared thought that way had I not be exposed to these other forms of analysis. Another law that I use is price comparison. This works over 80% of the time depending on the price move overnight. Siegemund was 7/4 win Halep 4/9. Now Halep has gone 8/15 with Siegemund on 6/4. Halep would have needed to move only one spot down to 1/2 to make her expected loss more positive. That 3 step move clearly favours a Halep victory. Well, maybe not totally a Halep victory, because retirement is a big and live option in these analysis. Halep really should not lose. Finally,(lol) in most cases when a tip has been surprisingly duplicated as in how Four-leaf gave the tip without knowing that it had already been posted, never a good omen. Still good luck everyone. We will see how this plays out. Wawrinka and Halep double nap large. Good luck everyone!!!

Edited by liquidglass

Troicki vs Zverev

Since I am on the topic of laws here, I might just go ahead and give the final tip which is a tip that has already been given by Czech. My tip is the somewhat of the same but in a different outcome. Troicki was 11/4 last night and Zverev 1/4. Zverev would really need to go out a point at 2/9 to be positive. Instead he goes out 2 steps to 1/5. Troicki drifting positively to 7/2. This really tells me to expect a positive Troicki performance any where from winning the match to winning either a set or covering the 4.5 handicap. Since I tip in way of investments as opposed to gambling, I will certainly be taking Troicki to win with 4.5 handicap knowing that he stands a good chance of winning the match. Good luck all!!

Edited by liquidglass

Lauren Davis to beat Karolina Pliskova at 2.37 with bet365

I'm totally into Lauren here. She's beaten Karolina twice on grass and hard and she had a nice effort against CSN last time out. Clay isn't Karolinas best surface and Lauren defenitely have a good chance here. I strongly suspect Karolina will be in a heap of troubles today.

And here we go, Law 1: Lauren Davis the lower ranked player has beaten the higher ranked player two times just like Laura Siegemund over Simona Halep and she the chances of that to be repeated a third time had become drastically slim today and Karolina Pliskova wins first set 6-1. She will probably keep on running over Lauren now.

5 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

And here we go, Law 1: Lauren Davis the lower ranked player has beaten the higher ranked player two times just like Laura Siegemund over Simona Halep and she the chances of that to be repeated a third time had become drastically slim today and Karolina Pliskova wins first set 6-1. She will probably keep on running over Lauren now.

I was going to warn you about the possible danger there especially as it was a very popular pick over the internet. Worse still is the Pliskova relies on a huge consistent serve and once that serve is firing, she can bully her way past anything despite being handicapped on clay. I also never bet against Karlovic, and Raonic because they could frustrate you large. Davis has no major weapons!!!

Barbora Strycova to beat Timea Bacsinszky at 2.00 with bet365

4-0 to Barbora without losing a set is the record she keeps over Timea. I think that record will be 5-0 after today and 10-0 in sets as she will likely win in straight sets. Timea hasn't been at her best either lately and going up against Barbora will be very difficult for her.

Sam Querrey to beat Jan-Lennard Struff at 2.00 with bet365

No information about past meeting here between them but as liguidglass mentioned about Pliskovas serve the same goes for Sams serve and he can frustrate you large. If his serve is clicking which it obviously was against Lucas Pouille it doesn't matter if it's clay they play on. Sam is just the type of player you don't bet against when he faces a player like Jan-Lennard. 

2 hours ago, nickel1 said:

Anyone know if any book offer comboplays on all GS-winners or lets say two of them?

Obviously i can make a combo myself,but if any is offering enchanced odds on a similar bet?

I think I've seen something like that at Skybet/Paddy Power/BetVictor before, but these offers usually pop up just before a Grand Slam. So next week, maybe?

Johanna Konta and Del Potro are excellent choices! Nothing else for me! Fognini is on my black list for ever, i have to mention however that Zverev is not a tennis machine. As Czech said, this is 50/50 case, therefore i stay away!

good luck punters!

Edited by delfino