** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Week > May 10th - 14th

Anybody got the balls to back a Hull win today? If Hull were at home I'd be willing to chance it but there is a lot going against them today. Crystal Palace can be a difficult side in front of their own fans. Has the Silva effect worn off for the Tigers? I also think if Swansea hadn't have won yesterday then they might have not had so much pressure. This is a win or nothing realistically though. The fact that even if they win they would effectively still need to beat Tottenham at home in their last game and hope Swansea failed to beat West Brom at home. It's looking grim for Hull. I can see Palace ending it early today. A 2-1 win for Palace possibly?

With the recent premier league finally concluded having Chelsea as the title holder, looks like bookies are in for another set of football odds for the upcoming season. It seems like Man City is the next in line for the title as per predictions - http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/612273/Premier-League-2017-18-outright-winner-odds-sportgalleries

Edited by janesill