Announcements
** January Poker League Result : 1st Barry John, 2nd Pabl007, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - drew005 wins £250 / Wishy wins £50 **
** January Naps Competition Result: 1st SILVER FOX, 2nd LIKE A ROUGHIE, 3rd DAISYCHAIN, 4th MRJOL. KO Cup Winner GLAVINTOBY, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

nonleagueodds.jpg

Here we go then! The last three fixtures of the 2016/17 non-league season. It's been emotional guys. @addpea, do you want to sign us off with detailed tips for all three? Personally, I hope Forest Green win. It would just be nice to have a new name in the Football League. I can't see it though. Tranmere proved my theory wrong about coming into these play-offs with a complacent attitude. I think they should secure the win in the final.

Halifax always used to get a result against Cardiff when we were both in the basement division back in the 1990s. So I have always wished them bad luck ever since in a random and longstanding grudge. I'd love to see Chorley beat them!

In that final game, it's got to be Ebbsfleet. Are they still a fan-owned side where the shareholders have decision-making powers? I loved that premise instilled at that club.

@GazBlades, @Gidds, @tictok, @allthethings, @Tanktop, @amtopm, @sammydubs@the bastardian@bromsgrovegreen, @Woodgate, @Carl Iles, @dawwe92, @Kenton Schweppes, @TastesLikeTuna, @atish29, @sammummery, @MuineBheag, @Bronxie and @misky.

You must be the only non FGR fan who wants them to win! I hope they never get in the league and Vince keeps wasting his money. Tranmere deserve it and I think they will do it although on a neutral pitch I am not sure the prices should be so far apart so no bet for me. Chorley already overcome Kiddie so maybe they will do the same to Halifax although they are the right favs. Ebbsfleet were never fan owned as such more a website with 25k members. That ended a few years ago now and they have rich Asian owners who want to build a big theme park next door to the ground. They blew it against Maidstone last season, but they should do it here although again the price is on the short side.

So no bets for me, but it has been another hugely profitable season both on the match betting front and the ante-post front. Looking forward to the summer off and then we can do it all again

I've got to be honest, the non-league thread this season has been a joy to behold. Never seen a betting forum that has had so much interest in its British non-league football section. You guys have to take credit for that and @addpea, you in particular are a driving force behind it so I look forward to re-starting the madness again in the late summer!

1 hour ago, sammydubs said:

yes guys, thank you and yes @addpea has been brilliant! I am keen to get more involved next year and will been watching more Ryman League live to report back as well as a bit of Torquay United

Look forward to seeing that mate! :ok

Do you have any bets lined up this weekend?

Only non League I have going is a Tranmere, Ebbsfleet, Halifax treble to go up. No real analyst behind it, I would just be surprised if any of them didn't get the job done. I guess my only niggling concern is what FRG team turns up on the day, but that said I still think it's Tranmeres day. 

GL and see you all next season!! 

On 12/05/2017 at 0:43 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

I've got to be honest, the non-league thread this season has been a joy to behold. Never seen a betting forum that has had so much interest in its British non-league football section. You guys have to take credit for that and @addpea, you in particular are a driving force behind it so I look forward to re-starting the madness again in the late summer!

I have never seen non-league betting threads on the net as I have on here. Ships before me was one of the reasons I joined and although most of the old guard seem to have departed for one reason or another it is good to keep the threads strong and well informed tips are always welcome. There is a guy who charges £500 for National League tips and although he makes a profit the mast majority of his bets are at very short odds and are usually the obvious.  He only tips on a weekend and he only really gets going from October so given the info on here is free I think it is easy to see where the value is!