Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StevieDay1983

UK Week > May 8th - 14th

19 posts in this topic

champratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

irishratings.jpg

We have reached that stage of the season where things become a bit fragmented. Some leagues are still ongoing whilst others have finished and some have entered their play-off phase. A nice mix this week. We've extended this to cover the whole week and also expanded it to include more leagues from Scotland. The odds for the League of Ireland will be posted, along with the ELO ratings, further down the thread when they become available after tonight's game.

What are you guys all thinking?

@DW_United@sajtion, @andrewcalo, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @betcatalog, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @Judeksi, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch@Tiffy, @WinningAdvice@Kenton Schweppes@canaries91, @CloughandTaylor, @rangers234, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @salmonman, @allthethings, @Icongene, @Tanktop, @waynecoyne, @kulikTS, @KingSoccertips, @Pipoca, @Neubs, and @MuineBheag?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celtic look massive at 1.66. We have started doing a bit of rotation, with a couple of youths being bled, but we're 3 games away from an unprecedented unbeaten season and won't be taking our foot off the gas. With Aberdeen beating Hearts they have all but secured 2nd place. They would need to lose all 3 remaining games and Rangers would have to reverse a -24 goal difference in the same time. Not happening, so I don't see Aberdeen being TOO concerned with this match. They have a FAR bigger one against us in the Scottish Cup final in a few weeks so they should save their best until then.

I quite like DnB on Morton here too. Im still convinced this Utd side will struggle to go up. I can see them getting past Morton in two legs but the (h) team have nothing to lose and SHOULD cause them a scare at some point over the tie.

Edited by Icongene
StevieDay1983, Tiffy and KikoCy like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a bit of a lottery when it comes to the play offs. League form goes out of the window & instead we get cup ties. I think that the first legs will be low on goals. 

Sheff Weds have the experience of losing the final last season, and it will make them stronger this time. The atmosphere at Hillsborough last season when they played Brighton was unbelievable, a proper football stadium with a passionate crowd to match. Huddersfield have done well this season but perhaps have run out of steam, & lack the experience of of being able to handle the pressure?

What do think @Kenton Schweppes, Ate you confident? I think that SW will be using th experience of last season to motivate them. 

Blackpool-Luton could be a tight under 2.5 game, perhaps low on corners too. Nathan Jones will want to come back to fortress Kenilworth (Rd) on an even keel, at the very least.

Shou.d we be having the Glasgow double this weekend @Icongene? Surely Rangers will beat the Jambos? 

StevieDay1983 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hooper is apparently injured for Wednesday which if true will be a big miss as he helps link the play,

that said I would hope we will have too much for Huddersfield who seem to have gone right off the boil.

I think people are getting carried away with Fulham and the prices on them and reading look wrong to me.

Reading at 6.4 on betfair seems a little disrespectful and I would call it much closer than that. Fulham 7/4 is very skinny imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Tiffy I've been looking at the double myself. Rangers should win as Hearts are woeful but both teams have nothing to play for and this could be a right stinker.

I see it roughly 1-68% X- 20% 2-12%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, waynecoyne said:

hooper is apparently injured for Wednesday which if true will be a big miss as he helps link the play,

that said I would hope we will have too much for Huddersfield who seem to have gone right off the boil.

I think people are getting carried away with Fulham and the prices on them and reading look wrong to me.

Reading at 6.4 on betfair seems a little disrespectful and I would call it much closer than that. Fulham 7/4 is very skinny imo.

full agree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Icongene said:

@Tiffy I've been looking at the double myself. Rangers should win as Hearts are woeful but both teams have nothing to play for and this could be a right stinker.

I see it roughly 1-68% X- 20% 2-12%

Ok, thanks for your input. Rangers are a bit of a bogey side for me, so perhaps I should swerve them.You would like to think that they would put on a show for the faithful who turn up every week though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've watched all Fulham home games this year and there is no team we should fear especially over two legs. We have the beating of reading and I'd quite happily lump on us to qualify over the two legs. Turning up in the final and playing like we do in a match with so much pressure is a bit of a worry for me especially if it goes to penalties Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No Pics for League Two here?

So i think both Away Teams are in my view the Favourites. Exter are doing great this Season in Away Games and i think they will grab here a Draw or maybe a Win.

Other team Luton i think they will win both Legs against Blackpool. H2H against Blackpool it´s in last Years really good and they have for me the better squad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neubs said:

No Pics for League Two here?

So i think both Away Teams are in my view the Favourites. Exter are doing great this Season in Away Games and i think they will grab here a Draw or maybe a Win.

Other team Luton i think they will win both Legs against Blackpool. H2H against Blackpool it´s in last Years really good and they have for me the better squad.

The League 2 ratings have been edited into the post above because there was a delay in them becoming available. Have a gander and let us know what you think.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fulham FC v Reading FC

Fulham FC: Ragnar Sigurðsson (17/1 d), Michael Madl (16/0 d)

Reading FC: Stephen Quinn (7/0 m), Deniss Rakels (2/0 f)(both doubtful), Sandro Wieser (0/0 m), Callum Harriott (12/1 m), Danzell Gravenberch (2/0 d)

 

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Monday, May 08, 2017 at 9:38 PM, Tiffy said:

It's a bit of a lottery when it comes to the play offs. League form goes out of the window & instead we get cup ties. I think that the first legs will be low on goals. 

Sheff Weds have the experience of losing the final last season, and it will make them stronger this time. The atmosphere at Hillsborough last season when they played Brighton was unbelievable, a proper football stadium with a passionate crowd to match. Huddersfield have done well this season but perhaps have run out of steam, & lack the experience of of being able to handle the pressure?

What do think @Kenton Schweppes, Ate you confident? I think that SW will be using th experience of last season to motivate them. 

Blackpool-Luton could be a tight under 2.5 game, perhaps low on corners too. Nathan Jones will want to come back to fortress Kenilworth (Rd) on an even keel, at the very least.

Shou.d we be having the Glasgow double this weekend @Icongene? Surely Rangers will beat the Jambos? 

Yeah, on curent form we appear to run out of steam, conceded 9 in the last 3 scoring only once, struggling to see where the goals will come from and how we will keep them out to win a game over 2 legs. Ever since the Newcastle home defeat which knocked us about after playing so so well but ended up being mugged by a very street wise Newcastle we've been so inconsistent. I mean we lost at Bristol City 4-0 but battered Norwich 3-0.

I'm not confident at all and I do fear for us. Bit of a stat for you here, we've had 8 previous play off semi home legs and never won one. The way we are leaking goals at the minute I'd see what price over 2.5 is.

StevieDay1983 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the price on an East Kilbride win today in the Scottish League Two playoff.

Very well run, well funded club who have had a fantastic season, winning the league comfortably while losing only 3 times. They've had a few decent Scottish Cup runs in the last few years also, including a win over Cowdenbeath in this years competition, they look like a club on the up. In comparison, Cowdenbeath are the opposite, two relegations in a row followed by finishing bottom again. They look doomed.

East Kilbride win at 2.75 and East Kilbride to qualify at 3.25 is the way to go here.

 

StevieDay1983 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, allyhibs said:

I like the price on an East Kilbride win today in the Scottish League Two playoff.

Very well run, well funded club who have had a fantastic season, winning the league comfortably while losing only 3 times. They've had a few decent Scottish Cup runs in the last few years also, including a win over Cowdenbeath in this years competition, they look like a club on the up. In comparison, Cowdenbeath are the opposite, two relegations in a row followed by finishing bottom again. They look doomed.

East Kilbride win at 2.75 and East Kilbride to qualify at 3.25 is the way to go here.

 

Very interested to see how this turns out. That could be tip of the year right there if it comes off. Even @addpea would be proud of that lower league knowledge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

    • Bookie Offers
    • Win Big in the £1m Slots Bonanza - 60,000 Prizes!
      Win Big in the £1m Slots Bonanza - 60,000 Prizes!
    • Bet £5 Get £10 Free Bet x 2! Limited Time Offer!
      Bet £5 Get £10 Free Bet x 2! Limited Time Offer!
  • Bet £5 Get £20 Free
  • Popular Members