** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Snerts Speed Ratings

I think Alnashama could be in with a chance in the 8.20 at Kempton while Toriano must have a good chance in the 9.20 if he is ready to go after a long absence. At around 8-1 and 6-1 respectively I think they are worth a small punt.

3rd for Alnashama but Toriano flopped 

The only 2 races of interest are at Newcastle tonight where Jameera looks a good bet at 9/2 in the 6.50 with only 5 runners and Henley looks a fair bet in the 8.50 at around 7/1

Jameera was a N/R but Henley won

Little Miss Kodi is the one for me today in the 4.10 at Catterick. 4-1 generally

At Bath - Edged Out is interesting in the 8.20 but she needs to regain last years form to win this. At 8-1 I'm having a small bet on the off chance that she does. 

Little Miss Kodi disappointed but Edged out drifted to 20-1 and came 3rd.

For Saturday Faintly could win the 8.40 at Newcastle but is only 9-4 so not a bet for me though I wouldn't oppose him lightly.

At Epsom I think Kimberella looks a fair e/w bet at 10-1 generally.

On what he's achieved so far The Mcgregornator shouldn't win the 7.25 at Ayr - currently 13/8. Being only a 3yo he's entitled to improve but my rating is low and I think one of the older horses is a more likely winner of this such as Aprovado or Danish Duke 

For my main bet I'm going with Jay Kay in the 8.25 at Ayr at 3/1 - 10/3 generally

If Hamilton goes ahead tomorrow Dandyleekie (2/1 - 5/2) or General Alexander (8-1) look the most likely winner of the 4.40 to me and I'm having an e/w bet on the General as they both have similar ratings but the price difference is tempting.

At Wolverhampton Strictly Carter is the one for me at 11/2 generally. He looks a rock solid e/w but he could win this.

My best bet today is at Goodwood  6.30

I'm not convinced that Deeds not Words can get the hat-trick and if he does fail then Mad Endeavour has a decent chance to take advantage. At 10-1 he looks a fair e/w prospect

Poor choice yesterday - almost last

2 possibles for today but with so much rain about I'm keeping to small stakes.

Catterick  3.25  
Baron Bolt has a good record here but at 9/4 I think he's a poor value bet and Intense Style looks better at 7/1

Chepstow  5.40
A fairly open looking race but Fantasy Justifier looks a fair e/w bet at 10/1 - 12/1

A couple of outside possibilities today but they haven't sparkled lately and I'm taking a chance that they regain something like their best form - or at least one of them does.

York        3.30    Related        20/1
Chepstow      8.35    Monarch Maid        12/1 - 14/1

Didn't work out yesterday - neither horse hitting form yet

Plenty of interest today - 

The 3.10 at Musselborough 
This is a hot looking sprint where The 3 main players look like Duke of Firenze, Orion's Bow and Harry Hurricane.

Sandown  3.10

I don't see Greenside reversing placings with Laidback Romeo (even with Ryan Moore on board) and at 2/1 looks worth taking on with Laidback Romeo twice the price at 5/1

York  5.15
Hilary J looks a decent e/w bet at 10/1 in an open looking race

Harry Hurricane and Hilary J placed and Greenside reversed placings with Laidback Romeo so 3 placed but no winner.

Only one of interest today 

Doncaster  4.00  Wentworth falls
Should be involved in this at 7/2 - 4/1

Wentworth flopped

A bit of interest for Monday

Carlisle  3.00     Roys Dream 
could spring a surprise here (14/1 - 16/1) and I think he's worth a small speculative bet

Nottingham  6.30   Normal equilibrium  
should win this if anywhere near his best and 7/2 looks good to me

Windsor  7.15   Pretty Bubbles
Bahamian Dollar is the obvious choice and his last 2 ratings were high enough to win this, but in the past one or two fast runs have been followed by a return to normal so I suspect he might put up a slow time and the next best looks like Pretty Bubbles  6/1 - 7/1

Roys Dream 2nd ( 12-1), Normal equilibrium 3rd ( 8-1 ), Pretty Bubbles lost

The only race of interest is the hot sprint at Ascot 3.40 where my top 3 are Marsha,Priceless and Goldream though I don't have any rating for Lady Aurelia and I can't recommend any one above the others, but if you are already leaning towards one of them by all means have a bet.

11 hours ago, sirspread said:

have you a good clock on harry angel for friday

I've just had a quick look at this race,
All I can say is that Harry Angel seems to have improved since the race on May 03 when he was beaten by Blue Point, and unless Blue Point has also improved I would expect Harry Angel to beat him. 
The problem might be Caravaggio - at evens currently. I don't make ratings for 2yo races or Irish runners so I don't have any info on Carravaggio or any other foreign horse such as Bound for Nowhere unless they have raced here at least as a 3yo.
I have only looked at these 4 horses so far as they seem to be the only ones being backed at the moment.
Hope this helps.

Newmarket  5.20  Summer Chorus

Not too much confidence in this as her opening run was below par. I'm hoping that this has blown away the cobwebs and she's back on form. I could easily be wrong on this but at 10/1 - 11/1 I think she's worth a small bet

Only managed 3rd yesterday

Brighton  2.45  
This looks between Soaring Spirits and With Approval and as the latter has been inconsistent in the past and has just had 2 good runs he could be due a poor one so I'm going with Soaring Spirits  at around 3/1