** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League > May 9th & 10th

On 2017-5-11 at 0:24 PM, rocky1210 said:

Wait. Is this your troll account or is Notorious your troll account? There can't be two of you....

What? Well first of all, im not a troll acc, second, if Notorious is also a blond girl, then it might just be 2 of us ! :eyes 

Orrr you're just jealous that Real Madrid actually is the best team in Europe. haha

Edited by Shade34

I fucking hate Madrid.Absolutely despise the bastards.

But claiming luck is the driving factor behind baldy cnut chops Zidane,  taking his team one match from an unprecedented defence of the Champions League? You'd have to be pretty barking mad or plain stupid not to appreciate the quality of Madrid.

On 2017-5-17 at 0:00 PM, Notorious said:

HALA MADRID @Shade34, this guy's a clown let him live in his misery. The hate is real lolz look at all the toty leaving Cris n Sergio out lmao, for guys like iago aspas. Lmao the haters are burning baby!!1

LOL you get so much wrong its embarrassing.

Like Icongene I hate Real, with a passion, but they deserve credit for the season they are having. It has NOT been a masterclass, and this team won't go down in history like the 'Pep' Barca did/does. 

I have no doubt you'll forget your password @Notorious if Juventus win on 3rd June....