** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS > May 4th - 7th

mlsratings.jpg

@Setup and @vasilli07, you were both let down by LA Galaxy last weekend and I don't think you were the only two to think they would beat Philadelphia Union. However, you both nailed your latter bets which were prime picks so well done on those.

What do you think for these matches?

@Sir Puntalot, @Icongene, and @Tiffy, any bets standing out for you guys this week?

Sporting KC -0.5 @ 1.87(marathonbet)

NYRB coach Jesse March has hinted at squad rotation because of this is a 2 games week or 3 games in 8 days(if you include last weekend game). I believe this will be the game that their key players will be rested as this is an out-of-conference game. The key players will then return for the conference game against Philadelphia Union. As for SKC, I doubt they will be making too many changes. This is a home game and their game against Minnesota will be 4 days later(a day later than NYRB). With NYRB probably resting their key players and SKC being unbeaten at home for the last 13 games, I fancy their chance to wrap up their 2 games home stand with their 2nd straight win.

Sounders -0.5 @ 1.88(pinnacle)

This is a quick turnaround for Toronto. They have to travel about 3500km to Seattle to play the earliest game of the Sunday schedule. They started their last 2 games with the same lineup so it's almost certain there will be some rotation. The onslaught by Orlando in the 2nd half will also likely takes it toll on them. To make things worse, they will have another midweek game against Columbus Crew on next Thursday. That's a conference game which is likely to be more of a priority for them than a revenge game. Sounders will be disappointed that they failed to pick up a 2nd straight win last week but they should be able to do it against a rotated or tired Toronto side(depending on which team Gregg Vanney plays).

FC Dallas DNB @ 1.92(pinnacle)

RSL will still be a pretty incomplete team, especially in defence. While defender Aaron Maund returns, another defender Chris Schuler will be ruled out because of suspension. 1st choice gk Nick Rimando remains out while captain and defensive midfielder Kyle Beckerman is still considered as doubtful. This game will also see the return of ex RSL legend Javier Morales. I believe he will be really motivated to show what RSL has missed. Facing a depleted RSL defence, it's probably a good chance for FC Dallas to finally get their attack clicking.

2 hours ago, Icongene said:

Didn't have a chance to post but I was on LA Galaxy -2 corners v Chicago last night at 2.20 and they won by 6 :cheers

@Tiffy we should be looking at this over summer.

Yes, I had a quick peek today and saw it was 8-2 to LAG. I think we definitely need to be on this. My English season has been complete pants, and I need to get my teeth into something different like the MLS. Had a good winning double today, and then put it all on a tempting offer from the bookie. I must make myself a set of rules, as I always lose any winnings through rash stupidity.

I should have a bit more time this week as I am working away, so will have some free evenings to do some research into the coming weekends fixtures (without the wife moaning at me!!)

Well done on that winning selection though :beer