** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The PL Poker League II - Enter here

Sir Puntalot

Re: The PL Poker League II - Enter here

That's a good point' date=' I'm assuming anyone can join in at any stage, don't see why not myself. ;)[/quote']Last time people joined in at different stages and some could only make a few games over the course of the league. I don't see why anyone would have a problem with it this time :ok The more the merrier. :D

Re: The PL Poker League II - Enter here anyone with account on ladbrokes can set up private tables. Is the negotiation part ,giving us prize money and the like for increased site participaton? sorry unsure was around when the first poker forum opened a year or 2 back but not been around the past year !

Re: The PL Poker League II - Enter here Betfair are more than generous to PL and we will always support them as long as they have a good enough product, and I'm sure their server problems are being solved, it's not as if they are short of cash. Personally I've not had any problems with Betfair. They have given us some kind of sponsorship (to be announced at a later date), but the poker league itself will be paid entry by everyone $10 & $1. ;)

Re: The PL Poker League II - Enter here Just been on Betfair for the first time in a MTT, was playing on same table as WFTE. Both of us must have been disconnected 5-6 times EACH. WFTE was disconnected with half his stack in the pot angry.gif Really poor service being offered there and first impressions LAST This will have to be sorted out as from what I'm hearing it's not uncommon WFTE must be P!ssed