** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > May 5th - 8th

laligaratings.jpg

We are a step closer to things being finalised in La Liga and the main interest is still focused on the top end of the table due to the three relegation berths being all but sealed with Osasuna, Granada, and Sporting Gijon looking set to be the three to bid farewell to the top flight. However, at the top, Barcelona remain top on goal difference but Real Madrid have that game in hand. It's not a given though. No game is at this late stage in the season. Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are still battling for that final Champions League spot that avoids the play-off round. 4th place will have to face the play-offs to reach the group stage. Two of Villarreal, Athletic Bilbao, and Real Sociedad will reach the Europa League. Eibar still have an outside chance but realistically their hopes are over.

What do you guys think of the betting this weekend?

@WinningAdvice, @Joachim, @Simeon Borisof, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @Notorious, @discipline, @gabymnk, and @Kunal888?

i am pretty sure atletico madrid is going to concede maybe twice against eibar. they have huge second leg match against real madrid which will they need to attack and simone could rest griezmann and few others. my call here is 2-2 and both teams to score

i can't see sevilla keeping a clean sheet. they will be lucky even to get a draw. real sociedad has good record against but should see both team scoring. 

valencia cannot defend but they will need to bag three points here. it should be open match and many goals. my bet is valencia to win and both to score

Sevilla FC v Real Sociedad

Sevilla FC: Trémoulinas (0/0 d), Mariano (30/0 d), Correa (24/4 m, suspended), Vietto (21/6 f)

Real Sociedad: Carlos Martínez (10/0 d), Willian José (26/12 f, top scorer), Concha (8/0 f), Agirretxe (0/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Malaga is in the best form of the season, They beat sevilla 42 last week and there are huge value taking them again this weekend. They play at home again and now against Celta Vigo. After yesterday´s Loss against Man Uted, they will go for 2nd leg with nothing to lose and all to win, and will concentrate their minds only in that game. This weekend they will rest almost all team fore sure, they have nothing to fight for in spanish league.
Malga Money Line @1,50 and Ah-1 @1,85,

GL

Edited by Pipoca

8 hours ago, Pipoca said:

Malaga is in the best form of the season, They beat sevilla 42 last week and there are huge value taking them again this weekend. They play at home again and now against Celta Vigo. After yesterday´s Loss against Man Uted, they will go for 2nd leg with nothing to lose and all to win, and will concentrate their minds only in that game. This weekend they will rest almost all team fore sure, they have nothing to fight for in spanish league.
Malga Money Line @1,50 and Ah-1 @1,85,

GL

I'd have to strongly disagree here. Malaga should never be 1.50 or lower against Celta, it's a pure state of the season priced match and Celta's reserves looked pretty tasty to me against Granada, despite how crap Granada are. Malaga would be 2.25 to win this in a "normal" scenario.

La Liga:

Barcelona have won their last 10 home games in La Liga.
Las Palmas have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 away games in La Liga.
Granada have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 home games in La Liga.

Interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 06.05.2017 ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-streaks-06-05-2017

I am going with a goal of Eibar against Atletico today. I am not saying, that Atletico's squad won't be strong, but I am saying that it won't be as strong as it could and that players will be thinking about revanche to their town rival as well. Eibar likes to play with high pressure, they are highly motivated against bigger teams - they played extremely good against Barcelona, even if they lost 1-4 (everyone who have watched the match knows what I am talking about)., they are dangerous on wings, and used to take lots of shots. In my opinion, there are 50/50 chances for Eibar to score, so odds represents value for me!

Whole analysis here!