** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 28th - May 1st

laligaratings.jpg

It's bloody non-stop in La Liga this week with a game every week. So here are the odds and ratings for the games this weekend. The La Liga title race is still wide open with Barcelona and Real Madrid level on points but Real possessing that game in hand. Still, it's a game they need to win with Barcelona currently ahead on goal difference. Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are effectively out of the running now 10 points behind with just 4 games left to play. Their 8 point advantage over the chasing pack means it appears the Champions League spots for next season are all but sown up.

The race for the Europa League places is a bit more open with just 2 points separating Villarreal, Athletic Bilbao, and Real Sociedad (amazing what a decent manager can do!). It's a shame Eibar have seen their form drop off recently because it would have been immense to see them in European competition.

Relegation worries are still on the mind for a lot of sides. Osasuna and Granada are all but gone. Unlucky Tony Adams! Sporting Gijon also have a job on their hands to catch the likes of Leganes and Deportivo.

What do you guys think of the action this weekend?

@WinningAdvice, @Joachim, @Simeon Borisof, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @Notorious, @discipline, @gabymnk, and @Kunal888?

Real Madrid has a total of 25 in 33 goals goals and 12 in 15 home goals goals and five consecutive goals and seven out of eight in the most recent. Valencia has a total of 23 in 34 goals goals and 12 in 15 goals away games
REAL MADRID vs CF VALENCIA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.45

Real Madrid can not falter here and it goes with maximum force before the Valencia. Bats often make complicated games against the Real, and even comfortable on the table, I see the players well motivated before such a game. In addition, Real should not force more than too much, as it has game in the Champions during the week. I believe that Valencia can at least handle the handicap of + 2.5 / 3

Valencia AH + 2.5 / 3 @ 1.75 ~ 5/5 Unit

----------------------------------------

Classic of the cataluña and promise is difficult game in Cornella. I firmly believe in the title, I even believe Barcelo's victory here, but I think Espanyol are very motivated to disrupt Barcelona's plans and have a chance to score in the defense of Barcelona.

btts @1.95 ~ 3/5 Unit">Btts @ 1.95 ~ 3/5 Unit

----------------------------------------

Las Palmas another team that only thinks now next season, but I really admire the offensive form that this team plays and I see that they have a good motivation to play against athletic Madrid. A few important players were spared against Leganés on the front line and with it virtually no finalization. Atléti comes without Godín in the rear, but follows a comfortable position in the championship. I think even with a Champions League this week, Atleti can take advantage of the venues that Las Palmas have to offer, while at the same time I think that the canaries score their goal against the atletico playing at home, where they can take advantage of the visitors Didivem attention to the game against Real Madrid.

Btts @1.80 ~ 2/5 Unit">Btts @ 1.80 ~ 2/5 Unit

:hope