• Announcements

Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Weekend > Apr 29th - May 1st

Recommended Posts

I'm betting on draw Everton x Chelsea. Although there is virtually no way to reach the Champions League, I think there is a lot of motivation to play against the leader and at least a draw. So, storming the championship, as I think the Spurs will win from Arsenal today.

 

@3.75 - 2/5 Unit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-scale-manchester-uniteds-incredible-12956817

Man U look to be in serious trouble - Pogba out, and two reserves called up lol

Got to be a draw at least for us.

You called it. Could even have arguably been a win if luck had been with you more.

I just do not know what to call for tonight's game. Liverpool are one of the most unpredictable sides. I'm going to struggle to back them for the win here. Liverpool's away form has been decent recently but Watford have won their last three home games without conceding a goal! This is the exact sort of game Liverpool slip up in and without Adam Lallana I still feel they lack that extra creative cutting edge. My gut instinct is to back a draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StevieDay1983 said:

I just do not know what to call for tonight's game. Liverpool are one of the most unpredictable sides. I'm going to struggle to back them for the win here. Liverpool's away form has been decent recently but Watford have won their last three home games without conceding a goal! This is the exact sort of game Liverpool slip up in and without Adam Lallana I still feel they lack that extra creative cutting edge. My gut instinct is to back a draw.

@StevieDay1983 Yeh it's an interesting one tonight. ELO has the teams finely balanced at present and as you said, Watford pretty strong at home this season with only 5 defeats thus far. My problem is that they tend to do well against lesser sides and then loose to the big guns. It's also worrying that Watford lost the reverse of this fixture 6-1 :eek Although Mane and Lallana featured heavily that day - Watford cannot handle strong flank attacks.

If Lallana remains out then Watford +1.0 @ close to EVS could be a loose change bet but nothing more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

You called it. Could even have arguably been a win if luck had been with you more.

I just do not know what to call for tonight's game. Liverpool are one of the most unpredictable sides. I'm going to struggle to back them for the win here. Liverpool's away form has been decent recently but Watford have won their last three home games without conceding a goal! This is the exact sort of game Liverpool slip up in and without Adam Lallana I still feel they lack that extra creative cutting edge. My gut instinct is to back a draw.

I'm backing a home win. £55. It's rare to have only one home win in a premiership week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.4.2017 at 7:04 PM, sajtion said:

i hope no one followed it. it seemed like goal fest in my head but didn't turn out that way

  • Southampton vs Hull
  • Stoke v West Ham
  • Sunderland v Bournemouth
  • WBA v Leicester
  • Palace v Burnley

 

No offence but goal fest in your head with these kinda games? :lol

I thought you were being sarcastic when I read your prediciton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, discipline said:
  • Southampton vs Hull
  • Stoke v West Ham
  • Sunderland v Bournemouth
  • WBA v Leicester
  • Palace v Burnley

 

No offence but goal fest in your head with these kinda games? :lol

I thought you were being sarcastic when I read your prediciton.

I thought he was being sarcastic about Burnley getting an away win as well but he proved me wrong! Sajtion is like Matthew Le Tissier. A decent player, lacks consistency but keeps us glued to his tips because now and again he puts one right in the upper echelons!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StevieDay1983 said:

I thought he was being sarcastic about Burnley getting an away win as well but he proved me wrong! Sajtion is like Matthew Le Tissier. A decent player, lacks consistency but keeps us glued to his tips because now and again he puts one right in the upper echelons!

Remember that the palace had played a very hard match only 3 days ago against the spurs and of course yesterday paid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Liverpool could be in trouble tonight.

They have the strangest away record in the premier league.

Very good against top opponents. Against the top 7 teams (excluding themselves), they are undefeated on the road. 4 wins 3 draws (15 points from 21 available). Compare this to Arsenal who have taken 1 point from 21 against the top 8 away (3-1 Chelsea, 2-0 SPurs, 3-1 Liverpool, 2-1 Man City, 1-1 Man United, 2-1 Everton. 3-1 WBA)

This shows that Liverpool are setting up very well against solid teams. Their problem comes when trying to make the running to beat the average to poor teams, that are playing defensively. They don't know how to do it. Bournemouth (4-3), Leceister (3-1), Burnely (2-0), Hull CIty (2-0), SUnderland (2-2) have all had home success against Liverpool. Fergie understood how to break down these defensive teams, and Klopp does'nt understand how to do it, yet.

 

I think the double chance Watford is more than possible here, especially if Liverpool struggle to find an early goal. Small bet on the home win at 6.2 and  2 units on Watford DC at 2.5

 

Edited by neilovan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

    • Free Bets
    • Offers
    • Casino

    • Up to £200 Deposit Bonus! Use Bonus Code: PLVIP. New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • Bet £10, Get £20 Free Bet! Bet £10 & get a £20 Free Bet! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets! PLUS £10 Free Bet Every Week! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £30 Risk Free Bet! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • Bet £10, Get £30 Free Bets! PLUS £5 Free Bet Every Week! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • Bet £10, Get £40 Free Bets! £30 Free Bets & £10 Casino Bonus. New Customers. T&C's Apply. 18+
    • Bet £5, Get £20 Free Bets! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £20 Risk Free Bet! Refunded as £20 CASH! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £100 in Free Bets! New Customers. T&C's apply. 18+
    • 25/1 Liverpool to beat Leicester! New Customers. T&C's Apply. 18+
    • 33/1 Newcastle to beat Brighton! New Customers. T&C's Apply. 18+
    • £20 Risk Free Bet for #WhatsOddsPaddy! PLUS Money Back in CASH if it loses! New Customers. T&C's Apply. 18+
    • £10 Free Bet Every Week! £10 free bet every week in VIPP Club! EXISTING Customers too! T&C's apply. 18+
    • £10 No Deposit + £500 Bonus! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £100 Welcome Bonus! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £200 Bonus +200 Free Spins! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+
    • £100 Deposit Bonus! New Players Only. T&C's apply. 18+

    Betting Tools

    Most Visited

    Shortcuts

    Strategic Partners

  • Popular Members