** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 29th - May 1st

eplratings.jpg

Here they are guys! No rest for the wicked! A full Premier League schedule this weekend starting on Saturday! Get your thoughts in quickly! I'll post mine up on Friday at some point.

@sajtion, @andrewcalo, @Mindfulness, @Sir Puntalot, @AndreBR, @mrclubbie, @neilovan, @allyhibs, @Judeksi, @Tiffy, @KikoCy, @Bett, @zemo91, @sm0kez, @Bronxie, @Duuc, @Dylan Lynch, @betcatalog, and @WinningAdvice.

Crystal Palace v Burnley FC

Crystal Palace: Mamadou Sakho (8/0 d), Loic Rémy (4/0 f), James Tomkins (22/3 d), Scott Dann (23/3 d), Connor Wickham (8/2 f), Pape Souare (3/0 d)

Burnley FC: Ben Mee (34/1 d, doubtful), Dean Marney (21/1 m), Joey Barton (14/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

13 hours ago, allyhibs said:

Palace at 1.80 for me this week.

Big Dodgy Sam will have had an eye on this fixture as a very winnable 3 points against a Burnley side who are quite simply dreadful on the road. Just give me the money now :loon

After 60 minutes against Tottenham midweek, Palace were completely knackered. Allardyce warned that the players would be fatigued and it really showed in the 2nd half of that game. Burnley is Palace's 3rd game in 6 days, I don't expect Zaha and Townsend to be at their athletic best today which will diminish the quality advantage we have over Burnley.

Sakho done his knee V Tottenham and Palace now have their 3 first choice centre-backs out for Burnley game and probably the rest of the season. Kudos to Martin Kelly who is performing well at the momment.

No advange for Palace in ELO ratings, in fact, Burnley have performed better over the last 2 games!!!

We all know that Burnley haven't won away all season but you should look at each situation individually when placing a bet.

There is no way that Palace should be odds on favourite here imo, the home team will not be able to perform to their best for the entirety of the game due to factors mentioned. Burnley will have more energy and will be more able to retain their concentration better in the key situations.

I'm pretty confident that if you took Palace @ 1.80 in this particular situation 1000 times over you would not be in profit at the end of it. I've warned people in the past about taking Palace when they're the short priced favorites at home, it's no different here, if anything it's even more sketchy this time.

I don't like to make predictions (more important to look at odds) but I feel Palace V Burnley will end in a draw today.

Having said all that, GL, I hope your bet wins!!!

22 hours ago, vasilli07 said:

Spurs win.

Just going to add some reasoning. This will be the last NDL at White Hart Lane and I expect Spurs to be fired up. They pretty much seal up 2nd spot and now just want to add some salt to Arsenal wound. Alot have been said about Arsenal but they haven't done too well against the good teams since beating Chelsea earlier in the season.

23 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Burnley to win on the road? Their record so far this season away from home is played 17, won 0, drawn 4, and lost 13. You're either a brave man or know something nobody else does!

it's simple, things happen when you least expect and crystal palace are overwhelmingly backed by bookies and punters so i have to oppose them here and give burnley more chance to cause an upset

15 minutes ago, allyhibs said:

@Mindfulness

I guess I should've asked your advice first!!!! Fair to say I was a tad tipsy last night :beer Ah well, we'll see how it goes. Cheers.

Haha, hopefully my advice will prove worthless this weekend. Punters are lining up with baseball bats behind the scenes as they are sick of my preachy, lecturing posts. Quite frankly so am I. :eek

Ration those grog potions my friend:

:beer+ Short priced fav = :puke

22 hours ago, sajtion said:

i think saturday fixtures will see a lot of high scoring games. i think there will be three goals in every match and every team will score at least one goal and that's my bet this weekend. i don't care who wins

Possibly worst tip on this forum yet raotflmao 

Mods can we move this post to Shit Bet of the day? He did better than I ever could have.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/crystal-palace/fixtures

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/hull-city/fixtures

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/swansea-city/fixtures

It's just so beyond yikes...

@andrewcalo Can we cut somekind of a deal? You know people right??? :unsure Make some calls, get the guy in the shitters at Huddersfield to setup a meeting with Marco Silva, French players, tax loopholes, you know the drill.

I'm betting on draw Everton x Chelsea. Although there is virtually no way to reach the Champions League, I think there is a lot of motivation to play against the leader and at least a draw. So, storming the championship, as I think the Spurs will win from Arsenal today.

@3.75 - 2/5 Unit

22 hours ago, andrewcalo said:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/full-scale-manchester-uniteds-incredible-12956817

Man U look to be in serious trouble - Pogba out, and two reserves called up lol

Got to be a draw at least for us.

You called it. Could even have arguably been a win if luck had been with you more.

I just do not know what to call for tonight's game. Liverpool are one of the most unpredictable sides. I'm going to struggle to back them for the win here. Liverpool's away form has been decent recently but Watford have won their last three home games without conceding a goal! This is the exact sort of game Liverpool slip up in and without Adam Lallana I still feel they lack that extra creative cutting edge. My gut instinct is to back a draw.