Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

laligaratings.jpg.fe9885d77aed4eb6e80775 The action comes thick and fast in La Liga with a game of football every day this week. Here are the odds and ratings for the midweek fixtures. I will get the weekend odds and ratings up as soon as these fixtures are done. So get ready for a quick turn around as the league plays catch up.

@WinningAdvice, @Joachim, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Pep004, @rangers234, @Tiffy, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @sajtion, @Notorious, @discipline, @gabymnk, and @Kunal888, what do we think for these games guys? How will El Clasico affect the approaches of Barcelona and Real Madrid going into these matches? What about Atletico Madrid and Sevilla who are still mathematically alive in this title race!

" It is the time of the season when struggling, desperate teams may have a better chance to get some points here and there. Espanyol have officially aimed for a place in Europe, but realistically their loss vs Atletico Madrid ought to have killed those hopes.

Sporting are four points behind Leganes in the league table and a win in this match will make their quest for survival at least possible. They were 0-2 down away to Osasuna at the weekend, but two late Sporting goals earned them they a valuable point. They are not a good side, but they have been in this situation once or twice before and they are aware of the stakes tomorrow. This game is the definition of a must win game for Sporting.

They will have to manage without their suspended midfielder Moi Gomez, but they will have their previously suspended wing back Isma Lopez back to play. Lillo is not yet available."

Backing Sporting.

Atl Madrid is a clear favourite of course. But is the diffrence really that big? Im tempted by the odds on Villareal, close to 10.0 in some places.
They won 3-0 at home and drew 0-0 last game in madrid. Shouldn´t that give them a 10% chance? is the diffrence that big? I think not

Barcelona v Osasuna

Barca at 1.03 - hmmm, let me have a ..... no thanks!

Barca will win, so you have to find value in a different market and oh boy do I think I have it! :loon Osasuna will have to go for it, but how many chances are they going to have? Not many and they're utter garbage anyway. I know Barca leak goals but I can't refuse this bet with Osasuna just so poor.

Both Teams NOT To Score @ 1.73 BetVictor

Deportivo v Real Madrid

Depor have improved, but they're still very average compared to the Depor of old, where you'd be facing the alamo in the last 15 minutes if they weren't already winning. Real will have too much for them.

Real Win @ 1.40 Bet365

Valencia v Real Sociedad

What the hell is going on here? :loon I don't give a flying piglet if Sociedad have something to play for and Valencia don't, Valencia will not roll over - full stop. Unbeaten in their last 5 at home and they look a good side again and recovering confidence. Sociedad lost their last 3 away. This could well go quite comfortably for Valencia if they get an early goal - alllll the pressure is on Sociedad.

This is a ridiculously priced match and if you back Sociedad based on all current form, then I think you're bonkers.

Valencia Draw No Bet @ 1.95 Coral

Barca to win the league @ 2.50 looks value to me.Real have a tougher schedule + CL distraction.THey will have a very difficult games against all Valencia,Sevilla and Malaga and i fully expect them to lsoe at least once + 1 or 2 draws.Barca on the other hand have a lighter calendar and the morale boost from last weekend will help them a lot here.They could be fully concentrated on La Liga and with Messi really on fire now i can't see them dropping anymore points.

Kroos and Ronaldo are out as well. But in my opinion that's not decreasing the quality of Real. With Isco, Asensio, Morata and Vazquez they have more than adequate substitutes. It's true that Kroos is among the strongest figures of Real this season, while for CR.. my opinion is that he would be much better on "9 position" with Benzema on the bench... There will be some pressure on chest of Real Madrid, but I don't believe that Depor can "touch" them. 

On 4/26/2017 at 5:32 AM, Simeon Borisof said:

Barca to win the league @ 2.50 looks value to me.Real have a tougher schedule + CL distraction.THey will have a very difficult games against all Valencia,Sevilla and Malaga and i fully expect them to lsoe at least once + 1 or 2 draws.Barca on the other hand have a lighter calendar and the morale boost from last weekend will help them a lot here.They could be fully concentrated on La Liga and with Messi really on fire now i can't see them dropping anymore points.

I was looking at this can't believe the odds on Barca to win.