** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Naps Comp - Monday April 24th

355 Warwick

Global Dream NAP
Only four runners and another good chance for Global Dream to add to his tally of victories this season. Last time out he was a decent second at Wetherby to Master Jake and that form looks more than good enough here off just a pound higher. Very genuine and will battle all the way to the line and looks to have too many guns for his rivals today.

Evens Bet365

Pontefract 14:30 Red Tea @ 7/1 betvictor e/w thanks

Red Tea...I do like a good cup of Tea so I 'll go for this Peter Hiatt trained 4yo who comes from a good draw in 2 stall , She has won three times from 7f to 1m on good to firm and good ground so has ideal conditions , She's been running in this class 4 company since last July after winning a class 5 at Newmarket 1m good to firm her first win for yard and followed that up with those other two wins and five place finishes ,

The yard put her away in November for winter break and brought her out 19 days ago at Wolverhampton AW 1m 0.5f when she finished 5th was shaken up at 2 furlong pole but was never a danger and finished 4.25 lengths behind winner Calvados Spirit , I would expect her to come on from that race and runs only 2lb higher than her last winning mark of 80 , With the booking of Paul Hanagan in his first of five booked rides today at Pontefract